The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Wrong Pig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 pm

gridley wrote:
ooc: Sure.

OOC: Excellent. Thanks!

Chakram climbs onto Yatagan's back and holds on tightly to his neck with both arms, pulling herself high enough so that she can wrap her legs around his waist. Then she releases one arm and uses it to pull out her falchion, holding on as tightly as she can with her other arm and her legs. The position is an awkward and undignified one, but Chakram has never been one to care much about dignity, especially when violence is in the offing. And this is amusingly reminiscent of youthful visits to the local Diabolic watering hole to get a drink and see who could ride the mechanical dragonborn the longest.

Chakram holds on as Yatagan rushes forward and leaps over the gap between the sections, before charging the nearest of the grillmasters. As he reaches their target, she lets go and drops to the ground, raising her falchion to a ready position.

OOC: Climb on and draw weapon, readying for when Yatagan reaches his target. When he does, she dismounts in the square next to him. BTW, despite what Scott said about going to A17, it looks on the map as if A13 would get him to Cletus (7).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rolzup

avatar

Posts : 799
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Vox flickers back to visibility, bows sardonically to the nearest cook, and then vanishes into his own shadow in lieu of straightening back up.

He re-emerges from the shadow of the cook closest to Kamapua. "Greetings," he says cheerfully, and throws a small piece of soul into the fellow's eyes. As the man paws at his face, Vox drops back into the man's shadow...only to see the shadow vanish, washed out by the light from a sudden plume of lava, a moment before he makes contact.

"Fuck," Vox observes from his position on the ground. "Health inspector!" he blurts desperately.

OOC: Use one of his "gloom shards" to gain combat advantage, throw a shroud, teleport to L12, and Shadow-Jack Vern -- or not, what with that natural one and all. Alas! He does have concealment from everyone EXCEPT Vern, which helps a wee tiny bit.

AC: 28, Fort: 22, Ref: 26, Will: 23
HP: 40/68


Last edited by Rolzup on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:48 pm

The member 'Rolzup' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 5

--------------------------------

#3 'd8' : 2

--------------------------------

#4 'd6' : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:19 pm

shilsen wrote:
BTW, despite what Scott said about going to A17, it looks on the map as if A13 would get him to Cletus (7).
OOC: oops... typo... I meant A13.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:24 pm

shilsen wrote:
And this is amusingly reminiscent of youthful visits to the local Diabolic watering hole to get a drink and see who could ride the mechanical dragonborn the longest.

ooc: Hehe.... Glad to see they found some use for all those Dragonborn Warforged that got left behind on the battlefields!

Rolzup wrote:

"Fuck," Vox observes from his position on the ground. "Health inspector!" he blurts desperately.

"We don't take no gump from health inspectors!" yells Vern (3), swinging his chain twice at Vox.

Bubba (5) runs over and looks around. "What the heck you talkin' bout Vern? I don't see no darn health inspector!" He swings his chain twice at the concealed Vox, finding him once.

[Vern hits Vox twice (15 pts and 12 pts). Bubba hits him once (12 pts).]

Mallus wrote:

Okay, so Yatagan and Chakram get all up in Cletus's grill at A17.

edit: let's make that a Move and a Charge. Yatagan swings a Virtuous Strike at Cletus. BTW, is he an Elemental or a Demon?

Virtuous Strike: 25 vs. AC, Dam 20.

Yatagan runs in swinging, but the hot air in his lungs bothers him and he narrowly misses.

Cletus (7) swings his chain twice at Yatagan.

[Cletus hits Yatagan once (14 pts).]

Huckleberry (4) leaps across and swings his chain twice at Chakram.

[Huckleberry hits Chakram once (11 pts).]

Bodean and Billy Bob (2 & 6) run to the edge and shout encouragement to their brothers.



Last edited by gridley on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:24 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 19, 13, 10, 17, 3, 11, 4, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 1, 3, 2, 2, 3, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Yatagan discreetly passes his axe under his cloaca and commands his armor into it's steelier aspect. He marks the two infernal grill masters with gobs of hot justice, then strikes Cletus a --hopefully--- dolorous blow.

OOC: Minor - transform robe back into armor, Minor - Divine Challenge enemies at A14, B14, Virtuous Strike against A14 - 30 vs. AC, Dam 18, target gains Vulnerability to Radiant 5 until the end of my next turn.

Initiative: 17
AC: 31, Fort: 24, Ref: 22, Will: 25
HP: 82/106, Surges 12, Surge Value: 28


Steve, as these guys demons or elementals?


Last edited by Mallus on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:14 pm

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 13

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Mallus wrote:
Steve, as these guys demons or elementals?

ooc: Neither, actually. Immortal humanoids (devil).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 pm

As she takes a shallow cut from one of the chains, Chakram laughs and her body begins to change and grow, transforming into that of a hulking devil. With an eager growl, she flourishes her falchion and swings it in an arc designed to strike both of the grillmasters arrayed against Yatagan and her.

OOC - Actions:
Minor - Use Diabolic Transformation, gaining regeneration 4, increasing fire resistance by 5, gaining a +2 bonus to damage rolls, and the bonus to attack rolls granted by her Bloodhunt racial trait increasing to +2
Standard - Use 2pp and attack with Demoralizing Strike, versus Cletus (36 vs. AC, 26 damage or 37 if he's not damaged yet) and Huckleberry (32 vs. AC, 24 damage or 30 if he's not damaged yet). Any target she hits takes a -4 penalty to all defenses till the end of Chakram's next turn

Initiative - 31; HP 82/93; Healing surges/day 10 (23 hp); AC 26, Fort 28, Ref 27, Will 27; resist fire 16; regeneration 4; damage bonus (Diabolic Transformation & Wrath of the Gods) +7

In effect: Potion of Clarity

PP remaining: 4




Last edited by shilsen on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:09 pm

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 17, 13

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4, 1

--------------------------------

#3 'd4' : 2, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 pm

Extra damage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 pm

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd6' : 5, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd6' : 3, 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 am

OOC: shil, since Chakram acts before Yatagan, Cletus (7) ain't been damaged none yet (and neither has Huck).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rolzup

avatar

Posts : 799
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 am

Vox struggles for a moment to deliver a counterpoint before succumbing to the heat. But even as he collapses, his head turn to regard Kamapua. "Is offering many apologies," Pætros' voice croaks, "Not-Quite-Dead-Man is for being failure, as...as is....being usual...."

The fingers of Vox's left hand curl, leaving the middle one standing alone.

OOC: One point left at the beginning of the round...and then the heat hits him. Vox is out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Rolzup wrote:
Vox struggles for a moment to deliver a counterpoint before succumbing to the heat. But even as he collapses, his head turn to regard Kamapua. "Is offering many apologies," Pætros' voice croaks, "Not-Quite-Dead-Man is for being failure, as...as is....being usual...."

The fingers of Vox's left hand curl, leaving the middle one standing alone.

OOC: One point left at the beginning of the round...and then the heat hits him. Vox is out.

Hot darkness closes in around Vox and the voice of Paetros is finally silenced, no longer preventing him from drifting off into deep, peaceful slumber. Dying should be easy for the Shadar-Kai. He's been mostly dead for as long as he's been alive. But something is wrong.

There shouldn't be such screaming in the land of the dead. There shouldn't be so much pain. Sitting up, Vox sees all around him the dead being tortured. Souls ripped apart, flayed, ground into dust, burrowed through by rodents, and worse. In the second or two before it takes him to close his eyes, he counts at least 19 violations of Celestial protocol.

And then he hears a voice, Kamapua's voice, proclaiming, "He who dies for me shall live, even if he dies, and he shall never die even in eternity! Rise and fight!"

--------------------------

Vox awakens upon the hot black rock. His attackers, satisfied that they have killed him, have turned away and are focusing their attention on the battle going on nearby.

[Vox uses one surge +6 additional hp.]


Last edited by gridley on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Rolzup wrote:

OOC: One point left at the beginning of the round...and then the heat hits him. Vox is out.
OOC: crap -- Vox is just out of Yatagan's healing-shout range... edit: of course, when you have a pig-god on your side, who needs a fat lizard?

So it's Chakram's turn now, followed by the grill masters, Vox, and Yatagan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Mallus wrote:
OOC: crap -- Vox is just out of Yatagan's healing-shout range... edit: of course, when you have a pig-god on your side, who needs a fat lizard?

So it's Chakram's turn now, followed by the grill masters, Vox, and Yatagan?

OOC: Don't the grillmasters go first, since all the PCs just went?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 pm

shilsen wrote:
As she takes a shallow cut from one of the chains, Chakram laughs and her body begins to change and grow, transforming into that of a hulking devil. With an eager growl, she flourishes her falchion and swings it in an arc designed to strike both of the grillmasters arrayed against Yatagan and her.

Chakram makes a devastating attack again the two grillmaster, firmly striking Cletus, but just as she's about to hit Huck, the devilish hillbilly leaps into the air and lands just clear of Chakram's hit. Taking another step, he swings his chain at her, hitting once.

[Huck (4) interrupts the attack, shifts to C13; shifts to C12; hits Chakram for 12 pts]

Billy Bob leaps across and swings at Chakram as well, hitting her twice. Bodean steps over to where Billy Bob was standing.

[Billy Bob (2) moves to C14; hits Chakram for 12 pts and 16 pts]

[Bodean (6) moves to B16; no attack]

Mallus wrote:
Yatagan discreetly passes his axe under his cloaca and commands his armor into it's steelier aspect. He marks the two infernal grill masters with gobs of hot justice, then strikes Cletus a --hopefully--- dolorous blow.

Yatagan strikes Cletus good and hard. Cletus swings his chain in retaliation, but his blows bounce off of Yatagan's armor.

[Cletus misses Yatgan).]

Believing Vox dead, Bubba and Vern go to watch the fight
[Bubba and Vern move to G14 and H12]



Last edited by gridley on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:48 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 6, 14, 18, 12, 12, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 1, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 3, 4, 4, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 pm

OOC: Are any of the enemies bloodied or close to it? If so, Chakram will delay till Yatagan attacks before going (since she gets serious bonuses vs. bloodied enemies).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:06 am

shilsen wrote:
OOC: Are any of the enemies bloodied or close to it? If so, Chakram will delay till Yatagan attacks before going (since she gets serious bonuses vs. bloodied enemies).

Cletus is looking a tad wobbly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:15 am

gridley wrote:

[Huck (4) interrupts the attack, shifts to C13; shifts to C12; hits Chakram for 12 pts]
OOC: Huck is Divinely Challenged by Yatagan, so he takes 11 points of damage as the paladin's vital bodily fluids burn him. That also means he was at -2 when attacking Chakram. Does that make a difference? If not, this might... Yatagan interrupts Huck's attack with an interrupt of his own, Price of Cowardice.

IC: As the chain demon lashes out at Chakram, Yatagan points his jagged axe at it and shouts, "Heathen swine-defiler! See the light!"

32 vs. Will, Damage 24, and Huck is Blinded until the end of my next turn. This makes him -7 to hit Chakram.

Quote :
Yatagan strikes Cletus good and hard. Cletus swings his chain in retaliation, but his blows bounce off of Yatagan's armor.
OOC: Cletus takes 10 points of damage from White Lotus Riposte for attacking Yatagan.

IC: Flecks of the paladin's semen flare and sear the demon as it sends ineffective blows into his armor.

I'll take my actual turn after shil goes.


Last edited by Mallus on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 am

(rolls)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:18 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 7, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wrong Pig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» You Aussie Prosepectors are "doing it wrong"...
» Running tires backwards is WRONG
» Wrong gear!!
» Wrong wheel cylinders
» Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: