The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Wrong Pig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 am

OOC: Steve, does Huck miss Chakram thanks to Yatagan?

IC: As the chains strike her, Chakram only chuckles, though the glowing light in her now demonic eyes darkens distinctly.

"Thanks, Yatagan," she says, as the paladin steps in to aid her. Then, as the cuts in her hide begin to close with incredible speed, she growls at her enemies, "Did you low-born filth really think you could slay a true daughter of the Hells?" Then she again swings her falchion in a mighty arc, slashing at all three of the grillmasters within reach.


Actions:
Free - Escalating Fury (Yatagan gains 9 temporary hp)
Minor - Ardent Surge (Chakram spends a healing surge and gains +12 hp and +1 to hit)
Standard - Demoralizing Strike using 2 pp. Attacks Cletus (38 vs. AC), Billy Bob (37 vs. AC) and Huck (26 vs. AC). Each hit does 27 damage and gives the target -4 to all defenses till the end of her next turn. If any of them is bloodied, the attack vs. them is +2 higher and does +7 damage.

Initiative - 31; HP 93/93 (if Huck missed; 81/93 if he hit); Healing surges/day 9 (23 hp); AC 26, Fort 28, Ref 27, Will 27; resist fire 16; regeneration 4; damage bonus (Diabolic Transformation & Wrath of the Gods) +7

In effect: Potion of Clarity

PP remaining: 2


Last edited by shilsen on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd6' : 4, 3, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 18, 17, 6

--------------------------------

#3 'd4' : 4, 2, 3, 1, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:27 am

Mallus wrote:
OOC: Huck is Divinely Challenged by Yatagan, so he takes 11 points of damage as the paladin's vital bodily fluids burn him. That also means he was at -2 when attacking Chakram. Does that make a difference? If not, this might... Yatagan interrupts Huck's attack with an interrupt of his own, Price of Cowardice.

IC: As the chain demon lashes out at Chakram, Yatagan points his jagged axe at it and shouts, "Heathen swine-defiler! See the light!"

32 vs. Will, Damage 24, and Huck is Blinded until the end of my next turn. This makes him -7 to hit Chakram.

shilsen wrote:
OOC: Steve, does Huck miss Chakram thanks to Yatagan?

ooc: The Divine Challenge wasn't enough to make him miss, but the blinding light does the trick. Huck's blow does not land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am

Yatagan issues another viscid challenge to the demon referred to as "Billy-Bob" before delvering what he hopes is a mortal blow to the immortal Cletus. He glances at Chakram fighting by his side, impressed by her magnificent, though admittedly more malign form. Hey, we're like ebony and ivory!

Inspired by this, Yatagan sings a few bars of the ancient Dragonborn pop song of the same name. In Draconic. Thanks to the eternal power of art, this has a healing effect on Vox.

Unfortunately, the grace dries out of Yatagan's semen, freeing Huck (4) from the paladin's challenge. Also, Huck's no longer blind.

OOC: Minor to Divinely Challenge Billy-Bob (2), which thanks to None Shall Pass, re-challenges Cletus (7), Standard to attack Cletus with Virtuous Strike - *crit on 19 from Jagged Battleaxe* 37 vs. AC, Dam 54 + 10 Ongoing , Minor to heal Vox with Majestic Word - Surge + 8HP.

Initiative: 17
AC: 31, Fort: 24, Ref: 22, Will: 25
HP: 86/106, Surges 12, Surge Value: 28




Last edited by Mallus on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 4

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' : 1, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am

(rolling extra damage)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd10' : 10, 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Rolzup

avatar

Posts : 799
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am

Vox pushes himself to his knees, throwing a grateful nod to Kamapura while he does, and then pulls a cloak of shadow across himself so that he can have a moment to collect himself.

"Your faith in me," he mutters, "Is comforting."

Is to be trying to not be so clumsyish, maybe? Is merely for being suggestion.

Creeping forward, Vox approaches the closest cook, his fingers twitching as he weaves a particularly awful vision from the surrounding shadows. One final tug makes a small net, which he tosses over the fellow's head.

OOC: Currently at 43 HP -- forgot the Heat effect, as well as Yatigan's generosity.

Veil of Unsight (minor) to make himself invisible for a turn, Throw a Shroud on Vern, move up behind him (Stealth 37), and use Nightmare Shades -- 1d20+17=20 vs. Will, 2d8+12+1d6=26. And he's still invisible, happily, until the end of his next turnl.)





Last edited by Rolzup on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:10 am

The member 'Rolzup' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 13
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:33 am

Rolzup wrote:
... followed with Second Wind -- takes him to 40 HP...[/i]
OOC: remember Yatagan healed Vox for <Surge + 8HP> after Kamapua, which puts him at 48. If he uses Second Wind, he'll be at 65 HP.




Last edited by Mallus on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rolzup

avatar

Posts : 799
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:35 am

Mallus wrote:
Rolzup wrote:
... followed with Second Wind -- takes him to 40 HP...[/i]
OOC: shouldn't Vox have more than 40 HP? Yatagan healed him for <Surge + 8HP> after Kamapua.

OOC: Indeed so! I missed that, and will change things accordingly -- really, no need to spend a turn on Second Wind, under the circumstances. Editing I shall go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 am

shilsen wrote:

IC: As the chains strike her, Chakram only chuckles, though the glowing light in her now demonic eyes darkens distinctly.

Actions:
Free - Escalating Fury (Yatagan gains 9 temporary hp)
Minor - Ardent Surge (Chakram spends a healing surge and gains +12 hp and +1 to hit)
Standard - Demoralizing Strike using 2 pp. Attacks Cletus (38 vs. AC), Billy Bob (37 vs. AC) and Huck (26 vs. AC). Each hit does 27 damage and gives the target -4 to all defenses till the end of her next turn. If any of them is bloodied, the attack vs. them is +2 higher and does +7 damage.

ooc: She hits all three. Cletus and Huck are bloodied.

Mallus wrote:
Unfortunately, the grace dries out of Yatagan's semen, freeing Huck (4) from the paladin's challenge. Also, Huck's no longer blind.

OOC: Minor to Divinely Challenge Billy-Bob (2), which thanks to None Shall Pass, re-challenges Cletus (7), Standard to attack Cletus with Virtuous Strike - *crit on 19 from Jagged Battleaxe* 37 vs. AC, Dam 54 + 10 Ongoing , Minor to heal Vox with Majestic Word - Surge + 8HP.

ooc: Cletus dies.

Billy Bob (2) moves closer to Yatagan and hits him once with his chain, while Huck steps away from the fray, but still manages to swing his long chain at the Dragonborn, hitting him twice, cackling at the blood he draws.

Bodean (6) leaps across the lava at Chakram and strikes her twice with his chain, screaming, "I'm gonna cut off your toes, then I'm gonna lick the spot where your toes used to be!"

[Billy Bob shifts to A14; hits Yatagan for 12 pts. Huck shifts to B11; hits Yagan for 13 pts and 15 pts.]

[Bodean moves to B14; hits Chakram for 15 pts and 11 pts.]


Rolzup wrote:
Creeping forward, Vox approaches the closest cook, his fingers twitching as he weaves a particularly awful vision from the surrounding shadows. One final tug makes a small net, which he tosses over the fellow's head.

[i]OOC: Currently at 43 HP -- forgot the Heat effect, as well as Yatigan's generosity.

Veil of Unsight (minor) to make himself invisible for a turn, Throw a Shroud on Vern, move up behind him (Stealth 37), and use Nightmare Shades -- 1d20+17=20 vs. Will, 2d8+12+1d6=26. And he's still invisible, happily, until the end of his next turnl.)

Vern (3) clamps his hands to his head and begins to gibber, spinning around, looking in vain for his tormentor.



Last edited by gridley on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 am

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 14, 11, 16, 16, 16, 18

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 1, 2, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:30 am

Chakram continues to be more enthused than concerned about the chains with which the other tieflings are striking her. The threat from one that he's going to remove her toes simply draws a disdainful "Toes? How utterly gauche!" before she focuses on Yatagan, who seems to be taking a beating.

"You still okay, Yatagan?" she asks, before indicating the two grillmasters before them. "Can you handle them for a moment? I'll get this idiot off your back!"

She then steps closer to the enemy who moved away and struck the paladin from the rear. Looming over him in her newly-formed diabolical form, Chakram bares her fangs at him. "Pathetic little man - I am Chakram Khan, scion of Bael Turath! You will fall to me!" The words are punctuated by a brutal slash of her falchion. As the weapon hits, she twists her wrist, sending a splash of just-obtained blood at Yatagan's broad back with an accompanying word of power. Where the blood hits him, there's a dull burning pain and then a feeling of warmth, as it instantly restores some of his lost health to him.

Actions:
Move - Shift to B12
Standard - Energizing Strike vs. Huck (27 vs. AC for 31 damage). If she hits, Yatagan gains 12 temporary hp
Free - If she hit with Energizing Strike but Huck is still alive, she uses Black Wrath of Hell and does an extra 9 hp to him, as well as giving him a -6 penalty to attacks vs. her (save ends)

HP 71/93; Healing surges/day 9 (23 hp); AC 26, Fort 28, Ref 27, Will 27; resist fire 16; regeneration 4; damage bonus (Diabolic Transformation & Wrath of the Gods) +7

In effect: Potion of Clarity

PP remaining: 2


Last edited by shilsen on Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:30 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 1, 2

--------------------------------

#3 'd10' : 2, 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 am

"I'm well enough, considering the circumstances. "Though I'd like to conclude this matter quickly. The combination of the heat and the battery is proving somewhat taxing." Chakram catches sight of several drops of green blood, pitch black in lava-light, falling from the tail slot in Dragonborn's armor. At least she hopes it's blood.

With a roar, the paladin addresses his two foes in a non-verbal manner.

OOC: use an Action Point (Billy Bob & Bodean take -1 to all defenses until the end of my next turn) then Standard to use Virtuous Strike on Billy-Bob: 26 vs AC, Dam 25, Vulnerable to Radiant 5, Minor to Challenge Billy-Bob and Bodean, Arc of Vengeance on Billy-Bob and Bodean: 30 vs. AC, 28 vs. AC, Dam 26, 23, each take 2 Radiant when they deal damage, save ends, Minor to Lay On Hands (Tail) on self.

Initiative: 17
AC: 31, Fort: 24, Ref: 22, Will: 25
HP: 81/106, Surges 11/12, Surge Value: 28

BTW, Yatagan has 3 healing abilities remaining: 1 Lay on Hands, 1 from Pelor's Sun Blessing (ally only), & Second Wind.


Last edited by Mallus on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:30 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:58 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 8

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 13, 11

--------------------------------

#4 'd10' : 6, 6, 3, 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Rolzup

avatar

Posts : 799
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 am

"Go free Kamapua," Vox says absently, gesturing in the god's direction. Dexter, obligingly, scuttles away.

Vox sneers a little at his target, forgetting for a moment he's invisible, before taking a quick step forward and slashing across Vern's eyes with the shadowblade.

OOC: Using his Killer's Insight, Vox'll throw another pair of Shrouds on Vern, and then hit him with Obscuring Shadow: 25 vs. Will, 49 damage, and Vox is Invisible to Vern until the poor bastard makes a save. And then he becomes visible to the rest of the world at the end of his turn.

HP: 38/68 , AC: 28 Fort: 22, Ref: 26, Will: 23



Last edited by Rolzup on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:45 am

The member 'Rolzup' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 4, 4, 1

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' : 5, 4, 5

--------------------------------

#4 'd6' : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Rolzup wrote:
"Go free Kamapua," Vox says absently, gesturing in the god's direction. Dexter, obligingly, scuttles away.

Vox sneers a little at his target, forgetting for a moment he's invisible, before taking a quick step forward and slashing across Vern's eyes with the shadowblade.

OOC: Using his Killer's Insight, Vox'll throw another pair of Shrouds on Vern, and then hit him with Obscuring Shadow: 25 vs. Will, 49 damage, and Vox is Invisible to Vern until the poor bastard makes a save. And then he becomes visible to the rest of the world at the end of his turn.

ooc: Dexter will need to manage three Thievery checks DC 30. Go ahead and make one for this turn when you make one for next turn.

Bloodied now, Vern (3) swings his chain out wildly, amazingly striking his invisible attacker twice. "It's a good thing I can smell you, you critter!"

[Vern strikes Vox twice: 11 pts and 12 pts; fails his save, so Vox remains invisible to him]

Bubba (5) wanders over to shout insults at Yatagan and Chakram.

shilsen wrote:
She then steps closer to the enemy who moved away and struck the paladin from the rear. Looming over him in her newly-formed diabolical form, Chakram bares her fangs at him. "Pathetic little man - I am Chakram Khan, scion of Bael Turath! You will fall to me!" The words are punctuated by a brutal slash of her falchion. As the weapon hits, she twists her wrist, sending a splash of just-obtained blood at Yatagan's broad back with an accompanying word of power. Where the blood hits him, there's a dull burning pain and then a feeling of warmth, as it instantly restores some of his lost health to him.

Actions:
Move - Shift to B12
Standard - Energizing Strike vs. Huck (27 vs. AC for 31 damage). If she hits, Yatagan gains 12 temporary hp
Free - If she hit with Energizing Strike but Huck is still alive, she uses Black Wrath of Hell and does an extra 9 hp to him, as well as giving him a -6 penalty to attacks vs. her (save ends)

Chakram hits with both attacks, but Huck is still standing.

Bodean (6) follows Chakram, clocking her in the head with his chain.

[Bodean hits Chakram only once, but it's a crit: 22 pts; saves against attack penalty]

Mallus wrote:
With a roar, the paladin addresses his two foes in a non-verbal manner.

OOC: use an Action Point (Billy Bob & Bodean take -1 to all defenses until the end of my next turn) then Standard to use Virtuous Strike on Billy-Bob: 26 vs AC, Dam 25, Vulnerable to Radiant 5, Minor to Challenge Billy-Bob and Bodean, Arc of Vengeance on Billy-Bob and Bodean: 30 vs. AC, 28 vs. AC, Dam 26, 23, each take 2 Radiant when they deal damage, save ends, Minor to Lay On Hands (Tail) on self.

Billy Bob (2) and Huck (4) swing at Yatagan, but their attacks fail to get past his defenses.

[Billy Bob and Huck miss.]



Last edited by gridley on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 19, 19, 5, 20, 9, 20, 8, 13, 10, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 3, 1, 1, 2, 2, 4, 4, 1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:59 am

gridley (Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:13 pm) wrote:

Bodean (6) follows Chakram, clocking her in the head with his chain.

[Bodean hits Chakram only once, but it's a crit: 22 pts; saves against attack penalty]
OOC: Bodean takes 11 points of radiant damage from Yatagan's Divine Challenge, plus he draws an attack of opportunity (from In Defense of Order). Then Yatagan follows with another interrupt, Ray of Reprisal.

Virtuous Strike: 23 vs. AC, Dam 27 - Bodean is still -1 to all Defenses.
Ray of Reprisal: 22 vs. Fort, Dam 21 (half on miss), Chakram takes half damage from Bodean's crit.


IC:

"Ignore me, will you!" shouts Yatagan. He harries Bodean's flank with an indignant and ill-timed chop. As the demoniac grill master strikes his ally in her face, the Dragonborn breathes a jet of whitish radiance at the two of them. The light burns Bodean slightly while forming a protective sheath around Chakram, absorbing some of the force from the blow. Unfortunately, the light's a little... sticky?

Quote :
[Billy Bob and Huck miss.]
OOC: Billy-Bob takes 10 points of Radiant damage for attacking Yatagan from White Lotus Riposte.


Last edited by Mallus on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:59 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 10

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 7

--------------------------------

#4 'd6' : 1, 1, 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

avatar

Posts : 1428
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 am

OOC: On Yatagan's turn, he uses a Minor for Divine Strength, then targets Billy-Bob with Majestic Halo.

Majestic Halo: 22 vs. AC, Dam 44 (half on miss), any enemy beginning its turn adjacent to Yatagan is subject to his Divine Sanction

IC:

"Enough! Arrghhh!". Yatagan's wild swing barely connects with Billy-Bob, but it still hurts him thanks to it's cladding of righteousness.

Initiative: 17
AC: 31, Fort: 24, Ref: 22, Will: 25
HP: 76/106, Surges 11/12, Surge Value: 28


Last edited by Mallus on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 6, 6, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Wrong Pig   

Back to top Go down
 
The Wrong Pig
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» You Aussie Prosepectors are "doing it wrong"...
» Running tires backwards is WRONG
» Wrong gear!!
» Wrong wheel cylinders
» Wrong Email Address - Be careful what you type

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: