The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning from the Other Side

Go down 
+3
Mallus
gridley
shilsen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:26 pm

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:28 pm

And for Insight...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:28 pm

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Even though his attention is focused on the box, Odanais still feels a shiver go down his spine at Yatagan's brutally effective intimidation.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Rolzup wrote:
Does Vox recognize either of those names? Modra or Sarshan?

Yeah, probably not with a Streetwise check of 12.

Nope. He's relatively certain that they're not from the Port. Dark creepers as a species are not found in the Port but may be encountered in the deep Shadowfell beyond the Port's borders.

Atlatl wrote:
Heyoka says to Yatagan, with all earnestness: "Does that mean we're going to chop his arms and legs off and throw him through a window, like we did to the last one?"

"What?" says the dark creeper.

Quote :
He turns to the creeper. "Your limbs will grow back, right?"

"WHAT?! No!"

Mallus wrote:
After Odanais finishes speaking Yatagan looks the prisoner in the eye "You're guilty. Any last words?" Turning to Penelope he says "Do as you wish. Will you require help setting up the wheel?"

"No!" the dark creeper scrabbles at Yatagan's mailed hand to no avail and then, finding itself unable to break free, begins to jabber desperately. "No - not kill Corday. Sarshan kill you if you kill Corday!" Quickly seeing that has no effect, he changes tack. "Corday skilled fighter! Corday mercenary! Corday fight for you if you let Corday go. No charge!" He grabs Yatagan's wrist and holds on. "Please! Corday have family. Corday have spawn in breeding pits. Not kill Corday. For them!"

Quote :
OOC: Intimidate 20+13=33, Insight 20+9=29 -- Yatagan's looking for honest repentance in the creeper's words, if he's able to speak any.

Yatagan's pretty certain that the dark creeper is terrified of him and the others and is likely genuine in its offer to fight for them. He also thinks it quite likely that it will run given an opportunity.

OOC: 20s on two skill checks? Something tells me Yatagan will bite it tonight!
Back to top Go down
Christabel

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Penelope finds the dark creeper a little too pathetic to want to kill. "He's not really... dangerous, and I think he's too stupid to know thievery is morally wrong." She shrugs. "If you want me to execute him I will. But quickly. No wheel."
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Penelope wrote:
Penelope finds the dark creeper a little too pathetic to want to kill. "He's not really... dangerous, and I think he's too stupid to know thievery is morally wrong." She shrugs. "If you want me to execute him I will. But quickly. No wheel."

"And this," Vox murmurs, "Is actually moral progress."
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:18 pm

The new IC thread is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from the Other Side   Returning from the Other Side - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning from the Other Side
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: