The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making Enemies and Influencing People

Go down 
+4
gridley
Mallus
Rolzup
shilsen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shilsen

shilsen

Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:02 pm

OOC: Dammit - that's the problem with city games! Darn PCs split up and wander every which way and expect you to be all creative and stuff!

I kid, I kid ...

So, to make sure I have it all straight, here's what we have:

Vox is going to try and find information on Amadeus Perigee.

Lizzy is going to try and find information about this monster attack.

Yatagan and Odanais are going to the Ethical Circus, probably to set up a meeting with Lord Dandy. They might be taking a dead beetle with them.

Penelope is presumably going with Yatagan and Odanais, since she is all about taking down the Ethical Circus.

Heyoka, since Mike doesn't usually post, is temporarily being an NPC and will go wherever the heck we want him to. Probably going to the Ethical Circus too, unless anyone has another preference?

Does any of that sound incorrect? If so, let me know. And any further details about what people are doing or looking for would be helpful too.
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Sounds right on all counts. Probably best for Heyoka to join the Circus contingent given the likelihood of a scuffle there.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Rolzup wrote:
A curse comes from around the corner as Vox stalks back into view, grabs his hat, and glares at all and sundry while he slams it back down on his head. "Well?" he snarls, "GO!"

He exits the scene, in high dudgeon.

(OOC: Streetwise check: 21. He'll be searching for word of Perigee's current whereabouts, or -- failing that -- his favorite haunts.)

Vox's inquiries, a significant part of which consist of appearing from nowhere near an informant and scaring the crap out of the poor individual, bear some limited fruit. A few people have seen Amadeus Perigee around town this month, but nobody seems to have an idea of his whereabouts for the last couple of weeks. He was last seen in Five Fathoms Market nearly a fortnight ago, but nobody seems to have seen him since. Amadeus is known to disappear for extended periods when involved with a job or for some time after one, so the presumption is that he's working.

Vox also learns that Amadeus is believed to dwell somewhere in the Hush, though nobody knows where. Apparently he likes the quiet of the university district. There is a bookshop in the Hush and a tavern in Rumcastle which are the places to go if you want to hire Amadeus for a job. "He's usually not there himself," says the informant, "So you got to leave a message with the shopkeeper or the bartender. It's usually healthier when Amadeus ain't there himself. For everyone."

OOC: It's currently 11 days since L was slain, in case it matters.

overeddie wrote:
I like the way you two are thinking! While you're off to the circus, I'm going to follow up with some old bouncer friends of mine. See if I can't find anything more about this situation.

Streetwise skill check: 18

Lizzy finds little more information on the attack at the docks than the two goblins told him, but he does find a couple of people near the League's headquarters who recall seeing the halfling that gave them the warning which sent them to the docks. He was seen hurrying back toward the docks, taking a different route than the adventurers took. One of the people who saw him points out a building and says the halfling climbed to the roof via a ladder that stands against its side.

Lizzy does meet a couple of old friends who are still working as bouncers in local bars. One knows about him having joined the League and pulls his leg about the lunatics he's hanging out with and the fact that he's now apparently an actor!

"Funny you should come in here today, since I heard someone talking about your new buddies. Now who was it?" The bouncer scratches his beard in thought and then tilts his head at a table where half a dozen men are drinking. They seem to be of the rougher sort, with some having leather armor visible beneath their cloaks and evidently carrying some weaponry. "Heard them mention the League. Well, actually a tall tiefling who was in here earlier talking to them. But I don't know what they were saying about it."

gridley wrote:
"An agreeable plan," says Odanais. "We'll check on Treasure and then it's off to the Circus. Perhaps we should bring one of these beetles with us so that we can return it to its proper owner?"

The four remaining members of the League check in on Treasure (who is doing as well as an apotheosized pig with access to free booze 24/7 can be doing) and then head for the Circus. Progress is slow, with Yatagan and Heyoka pushing a large tarpaulin-covered wheelbarrow which contains a dead fire beetle, especially since they are recognized by a number of people along the way. A few even stop to congratulate them on their play.

But finally they reach the Ethical Circus. The appearance of the place is much the same as before, with signs all over the district indicating that gladiatorial combat is no longer occurring. There are also a number of signs up for "The Avenger's Tragedy", many of them now defaced or with somewhat amusing graffiti on them.

Getting to the magistrate's official building is not difficult, but a couple of guards stop the group at the gate, check the wheelbarrow, and categorically refuse to let it in. Heyoka offers to wait outside with it while the other three go in. Once Odanais, Yatagan and Penelope do so, they are stopped by a functionary who, after looking askance at their weaponry, asks, "What is your business with the magistrate? Do you have an appointment?"
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:26 pm

shilsen wrote:
Lizzy finds little more information on the attack at the docks than the two goblins told him, but he does find a couple of people near the League's headquarters who recall seeing the halfling that gave them the warning which sent them to the docks. He was seen hurrying back toward the docks, taking a different route than the adventurers took. One of the people who saw him points out a building and says the halfling climbed to the roof via a ladder that stands against its side.

Lizzy does meet a couple of old friends who are still working as bouncers in local bars. One knows about him having joined the League and pulls his leg about the lunatics he's hanging out with and the fact that he's now apparently an actor!

"Funny you should come in here today, since I heard someone talking about your new buddies. Now who was it?" The bouncer scratches his beard in thought and then tilts his head at a table where half a dozen men are drinking. They seem to be of the rougher sort, with some having leather armor visible beneath their cloaks and evidently carrying some weaponry. "Heard them mention the League. Well, actually a tall tiefling who was in here earlier talking to them. But I don't know what they were saying about it."
Lizzy takes the ribbing and thanks his friend, gives a quick wink and walks up to the table full of ruffians. "Citizens! Fine afternoon we've got here, no? What's new?"
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:23 am

overeddie wrote:
Lizzy takes the ribbing and thanks his friend, gives a quick wink and walks up to the table full of ruffians. "Citizens! Fine afternoon we've got here, no? What's new?"

The men at the table look surprised as the clearly heavily armed and armored figure walks up to and greets them. A couple reflexively drop hands to weapons, but when it's clear that no hostility is meant, the hands move away. "Umm, yeah," says one of them, who seems marginally better dressed than the others. "Do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:22 am

shilsen wrote:
"What is your business with the magistrate? Do you have an appointment?"
"A criminal, terrorist act has just been committed on the Stagger docks" begins Yatagan using his voice of authority. "Crates containing fearsome monsters were illegally unloaded from a ship and then deliberately released. Several innocent dockworkers were killed. I am Sir Yatagan Fracas and these are my fellow Knights of the Order of Treasure. Perhaps you have seen our recent play?"

He pauses.

"We are working with Harbormaster Fix on behalf of the Port. Eyewitness reports indicate the ship came from the direction of the Circus docks. Likely the beasts did as well. We seek to obtain permission from Lord Dandy to continue our investigation in his domain."

He pauses again.

"Pardon our stinking beetle carcass. It's evidence."
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:09 am

Mallus wrote:
"A criminal, terrorist act has just been committed on the Stagger docks" begins Yatagan using his voice of authority. "Crates containing fearsome monsters were illegally unloaded from a ship and then deliberately released. Several innocent dockworkers were killed. I am Sir Yatagan Fracas and these are my fellow Knights of the Order of Treasure. Perhaps you have seen our recent play?"

He pauses.

"We are working with Harbormaster Fix on behalf of the Port. Eyewitness reports indicate the ship came from the direction of the Circus docks. Likely the beasts did as well. We seek to obtain permission from Lord Dandy to continue our investigation in his domain."

He pauses again.

"Pardon our stinking beetle carcass. It's evidence."

The clerk's eyes light up in recognition. "Oh, you're the troupe that put on that gha...." He catches himself quickly and resets his face into more somber lines. "Yes, I've heard of you. And, er, what beetle carcass?"

The guard who'd let you in sighs and says, "They have a dead beetle in a wheelbarrow outside. A big beetle!"

The clerk looks confused for a moment and then nods. "Um, yes, right. Thank you." He looks around helplessly for a moment and then finally says, "Why don't you, er, people follow me and have a seat while I try to set up an appointment with the magistrate?" He quickly adds, "He's very busy, so he might not be available."

The group is ushered into a waiting room and the clerk returns with a bemused expression a few minutes later to say, "Lord Dandy will see you in an hour."

An attendant serves the group something to drink in the interim and, just over an hour later, they are led into a meeting room adjoining the magistrate's office. Lord Dandy is waiting there, reading some papers. "So you're back," he says with a smile. "And now as the Knights of the Order of Treasure, I see. So what is this about an attack on the docks? And what exactly would you like to do here in the Ethical Circus?"
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 am

Yatagan will quickly --for him-- relate what he told the clerk, ending with Odanais's deductions about the Ethical Circus being the probable origin point of the ship. He'll then defer to Mr. Dare, should he choose to explicate further.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 am

Mallus wrote:
He'll then defer to Mr. Dare, should he choose to explicate further.

Is Odanais adding anything else, Steve?
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 am

"As Sir Yatagan has stated," says Odanais, once the facts have been laid out, "the attack on the docks was no mere accident or prank. It was a carefully orchestrated piece of theater... DEADLY THEATER... by a mad playwright attempting to lure us into battle with little or no concern for the innocents that would be harmed. Clagoff is revenge-crazed. That little contest, which seemed so amicable a way to settle a dispute over property, has spurred him to send FIRST assassins to our performance, resulting in the deaths of talented, vivacious dancing girls, and NOW monsters to the public dock, resulting in the deaths of of the hardworking stevedores. Please understand that it is not our lives we fear for. We're lucky to have the might to defend ourselves. No, it is for the sake of this fine city and its citizens that we are concerned. For if mad Captain Clagoff has his way, he will turn this entire city into one of his blood-soaked, infernal arenas. And the dead that cover the ground will be our sons... and DAUGHTERS!"

Diplomacy check 16.

Last edited by gridley on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 am

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Yatagan will nod his head occasionally in a supportive manner, and if it doesn't get mentioned, he'll give the description of the halfling that was seen releasing the monsters and who led us into the ambush.

OOC: Aid Another - Diplomacy +11 so that's a auto-success, right?
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:51 pm

gridley wrote:
"As Sir Yatagan has stated," says Odanais, once the facts have been laid out, "the attack on the docks was no mere accident or prank. It was a carefully orchestrated piece of theater... DEADLY THEATER... by a mad playwright attempting to lure us into battle with little or no concern for the innocents that would be harmed. Clagoff is revenge-crazed. That little contest, which seemed so amicable a way to settle a dispute over property, has spurred him to send FIRST assassins to our performance, resulting in the deaths of talented, vivacious dancing girls, and NOW monsters to the public dock, resulting in the deaths of of the hardworking stevedores. Please understand that it is not our lives we fear for. We're lucky to have the might to defend ourselves. No, it is for the sake of this fine city and its citizens that we are concerned. For if mad Captain Clagoff has his way, he will turn this entire city into one of his blood-soaked, infernal arenas. And the dead that cover the ground will be our sons... and DAUGHTERS!"

Diplomacy check 16.

Lord Dandy listens with a serious mien to Yatagan's narration and then Odanais' impassioned speech, before saying, his tone mildly amused, "I see the acting has rubbed off on you." But he's all seriousness as he continues, "This is a serious accusation. The Stagger, of course, is not under my jurisdiction currently, but if someone is transporting dangerous animals out of the Ethical Circus and dropping them elsewhere and killing people - that is my business. I shall have this situation investigated. I'll have a clerk take down the details you mentioned and put a squad of bailiffs on it immediately. I cannot put Clagoff in prison based only on your accusation, but if there's any proof that he is involved, he will pay for it," he ends with some evident relish at the thought.

Then the magistrate looks keenly around at the League-members. "Is that what you wanted? Or did you want to be more directly involved in this investigation?"
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 pm

shilsen wrote:
The men at the table look surprised as the clearly heavily armed and armored figure walks up to and greets them. A couple reflexively drop hands to weapons, but when it's clear that no hostility is meant, the hands move away. "Umm, yeah," says one of them, who seems marginally better dressed than the others. "Do I know you?"
"I can't say that you know me. I certainly don't know you. My name is Bodrin Lüzmütler, you can call me Lizzy. I had a very interesting run in with a halfling recently. Can't say I'm really fond of halflings myself--a little too bourgie for my tastes, if you know what I mean" Lizzy winks and elbows the man closest too him in the side. "Anyways, I heard that you might know this halfling. And, I'd really like to meet up with him again, so..."
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:06 pm

overeddie wrote:
"I can't say that you know me. I certainly don't know you. My name is Bodrin Lüzmütler, you can call me Lizzy. I had a very interesting run in with a halfling recently. Can't say I'm really fond of halflings myself--a little too bourgie for my tastes, if you know what I mean" Lizzy winks and elbows the man closest too him in the side. "Anyways, I heard that you might know this halfling. And, I'd really like to meet up with him again, so..."

OOC: Lizzy's friend said that they were talking to a tiefling, not a halfling. Unless Lizzy is trying to bluff them or thinks they know the halfling too?
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:12 pm

shilsen wrote:
overeddie wrote:

OOC: Lizzy's friend said that they were talking to a tiefling, not a halfling. Unless Lizzy is trying to bluff them or thinks they know the halfling too?

OOC: D'oh? Lizzy is a little deaf. Let's go with a bluff!
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

overeddie wrote:
OOC: D'oh? Lizzy is a little deaf. Let's go with a bluff!

OOC: Okay.

IC: The man who spoke frowns at the dwarf's words. "What halfling? I don't know who you're talking about!" He sounds genuinely confused by the question.

Lizzy does notice that the expressions of a couple of the other men suddenly change, taking on a sense of recognition followed swiftly by wariness. One of them pokes the man next to him, who looks at him and then down, as the first man makes some sort of gesture under the table (hidden from Lizzy's eyes, though he can make out a motion of some kind).
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:58 pm

shilsen wrote:
"Or did you want to be more directly involved in this investigation?"
"Yes" says Yatagan, his voice almost hushed. "Innocent people are being killed by someone attempting to murder us. I feel responsible."

The Dragonborn sounds sincere. Perhaps there is a conscience, beating like a trapped moth, somewhere in the reptilian carnival that is his soul.

Last edited by Mallus on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 pm

"Indeed," says Odanais. "And besides, your investigators may require our assistance."
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:37 pm

shilsen wrote:
The man who spoke frowns at the dwarf's words. "What halfling? I don't know who you're talking about!" He sounds genuinely confused by the question.

Lizzy does notice that the expressions of a couple of the other men suddenly change, taking on a sense of recognition followed swiftly by wariness. One of them pokes the man next to him, who looks at him and then down, as the first man makes some sort of gesture under the table (hidden from Lizzy's eyes, though he can make out a motion of some kind).
Well. That's interesting. Maybe I misunderstood my friend. If you happen to hear anything about a halfling and some nastiness with beetles down at the docks, let me know. You can find me at the League headquarters."

OOC: I can't remember the league's name. Assume I use it appropriately!
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Vox considers matters for a time, sequestered in a seedy tavern somewhere in the Staggers, before inspiration strikes.

Producing a quill, a small bottle of red-black ink, and a ragged piece of parchment, he begins to write in a scrawl most unlike his usual very precise hand....

Perigee:
You have wronged me, and killed a man who barely deserved such shabby treatment. For this, I shall have my revenge -- a revenge most terrible, which shall involve the spattering of various bodily fluids, an aria composed by myself just for this occasion, and a blade of exceeding sharpness.

The Divine Pig shall feast upon your soul, sorry fare though it may be, and we shall use your remains in our next stage production. Which shall be, I promise you, a musical.

In short, I challenge you. Should you not be coward enough to flee, present yourself at my headquarters, which are well-known throughout the Port, and I shall dispatch you forthwith.

Sincerely,
Sir Yatigan Fracas, knight of the Order of The Most Divine Porcine.

He seals the envelope with a smirk, and a blob of candle wax, before delivering it to the book store that Perigee frequents.

Whistling, he sets off for the bar. "This will certainly make things interesting," he says aloud.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Mallus wrote:
"Yes" says Yatagan, his voice almost hushed. "Innocent people are being killed by someone attempting to murder us. I feel responsible."

The Dragonborn sounds sincere. Perhaps there is a conscience, beating like a trapped moth, somewhere in the reptilian carnival that is his soul.

OOC: Ah, poetry! Personally I think this entire campaign is like a reptilian carnival.

gridley wrote:
"Indeed," says Odanais. "And besides, your investigators may require our assistance."

"Very well," says Lord Dandy with a nod. "Now I need to get back to some other work, but thank you for informing me. Some of my bailiffs will be with you shortly."

The adventurers are taken back to their waiting room, where they are joined within fifteen minutes by two of Dandy's bailiffs - a man and a woman. Both are tall and athletic, and each wears a uniform of chainmail with a cloak in a brown and green pattern, with an insignia of the same two colors.

"Greetings," says the woman, "I am Bailiff Bramante and this is Bailiff Guyon. I believe you are to help with our investigation of illegal activities in the Ethical Circus. Though," and she looks a little quizzically around the group, "I have been urged to take your suggestions very seriously. Shall we leave?"

As the group proceeds outside, the two bailiffs continue to study the adventurers carefully. Once outside the compound, Guyon says, "Do you have any preference for where we begin?"

overeddie wrote:
Well. That's interesting. Maybe I misunderstood my friend. If you happen to hear anything about a halfling and some nastiness with beetles down at the docks, let me know. You can find me at the League headquarters."

OOC: I can't remember the league's name. Assume I use it appropriately!

The look of recognition now appears on the face of the man Lizzy is talking to. "Er, sure, buddy," he says, trying to keep his face expressionless while also putting a friendly expression on it, "We'll do that." He glances at the others around the table and then back at Lizzy. "Good to meet you," he says. Lizzy gets the impression he's trying to hide some amusement.

OOC: No problem. It's the Just-Us League.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Rolzup wrote:
Vox considers matters for a time, sequestered in a seedy tavern somewhere in the Staggers, before inspiration strikes.

Producing a quill, a small bottle of red-black ink, and a ragged piece of parchment, he begins to write in a scrawl most unlike his usual very precise hand....

Perigee:
You have wronged me, and killed a man who barely deserved such shabby treatment. For this, I shall have my revenge -- a revenge most terrible, which shall involve the spattering of various bodily fluids, an aria composed by myself just for this occasion, and a blade of exceeding sharpness.

The Divine Pig shall feast upon your soul, sorry fare though it may be, and we shall use your remains in our next stage production. Which shall be, I promise you, a musical.

In short, I challenge you. Should you not be coward enough to flee, present yourself at my headquarters, which are well-known throughout the Port, and I shall dispatch you forthwith.

Sincerely,
Sir Yatigan Fracas, knight of the Order of The Most Divine Porcine.

He seals the envelope with a smirk, and a blob of candle wax, before delivering it to the book store that Perigee frequents.

Whistling, he sets off for the bar. "This will certainly make things interesting," he says aloud.

OMFG! That's just ... well, special!
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm

shilsen wrote:
The look of recognition now appears on the face of the man Lizzy is talking to. "Er, sure, buddy," he says, trying to keep his face expressionless while also putting a friendly expression on it, "We'll do that." He glances at the others around the table and then back at Lizzy. "Good to meet you," he says. Lizzy gets the impression he's trying to hide some amusement.
"I see you've heard of our little group," Lizzy grins widely. "Some people might think we're a little off. Might think we're only a bunch of clowns. Yeah, it's pretty funny. Until we kill you!" Lizzy laughs uproariously and slaps one of the guys on the back. Then goes serious, glares at the group as if to say, "don't fuck with us," turns and leaves.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 pm

overeddie wrote:
"I see you've heard of our little group," Lizzy grins widely. "Some people might think we're a little off. Might think we're only a bunch of clowns. Yeah, it's pretty funny. Until we kill you!" Lizzy laughs uproariously and slaps one of the guys on the back. Then goes serious, glares at the group as if to say, "don't fuck with us," turns and leaves.

A couple of the men glare at Lizzy in turn, while the unfortunate man being smacked in the back by the dwarf's metal gauntlet gives a yelp and grabs his shoulder. One begins to rise to his feet, dropping a hand to his sword, but the leader shoves him back into his seat, and all of them watch as Lizzy leaves.

OOC: For ease of use, and since it wouldn't have taken them as much time as it did the others, let's say that Vox and Lizzy meet up with the others in the Ethical Circus before they leave Lord Dandy's offices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Enemies and Influencing People   Making Enemies and Influencing People - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Enemies and Influencing People
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next