The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Godly Bunch

Go down 
+3
shilsen
Mallus
gridley
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mallus

Mallus

The Godly Bunch - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Godly Bunch   The Godly Bunch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:11 pm

BTW... Yatagan arranges for his letter to be delivered to Lord Scatter's offices by courier sometime after he sails for the Infernal Isles.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

The Godly Bunch - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Godly Bunch   The Godly Bunch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:53 pm

shilsen wrote:

"Ah, I see." Artichoke begins to dig in a drawer for his old business cards, namely ones that haven't been co-opted by Yatagan. After producing some, he hands them over to Vox. "That raises a few questions, actually. Any chance anyone from the Bureaucracy will stop by looking for you? And if they do, what do I say? Also, what exactly is it you guys are trying to do on the trip?" He grins wryly. "Not make us more enemies, I hope, after what happened with the eladrin church. Did I mention that I've got a meeting with them for the day after you leave?"

"I'm taking a leave of absence, so there should be no difficulties on that score. Unless they lose my paperwork, which is all but certain, so if anyone shows up, feel free to tell the truth. That should surprise them enough to make them go away.

"As to our plans?" Vox shrugs. "Swine only knows. My own personal plan, and it's one with the odds stacked very much against it, is to get Yatigan and Lizzie home in one piece. Oh, and to get very, very drunk at some point. It's a wedding, after all."
Back to top Go down

The Godly Bunch
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: