The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking good....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:56 am

The member 'Christabel' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#4 'd12' : 5, 6

--------------------------------

#5 'd6' : 1, 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 am

"Hem? Hem this!" says Artichoke as he swings his sword, taking advantage of Sappho distracting the enemy. He attempts to rip a tear in the mechanical creature's armor and leave it even more open to Penelope's attacks than it already was.


OOC: Use Tacticianís Invitation, hitting AC 22 for 18 damage. If he hits, the next ally who hits the target before the end of your next turn, can slide the target 2 squares, shift 2 squares, or deal 4 extra damage to the target.

Current stats: HP 76/86 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges left 9 (21 hp); AC 21, Fort 21, Ref 21, Will 19


Last edited by shilsen on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 8, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Penelope lands a mighty blow against the tailor, which instantly begins spurting foul-smelling fluids. Artichoke is relieved to have his sword back, but his first shot bounces off the tailor's metal sides. The tailor retaliates, digging its needle deep into Artichoke's flesh.

---------------------------

Artichoke takes 16 points of damage and is slowed (save at -2 ends).

---------------------------



Last edited by gridley on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:22 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 5, 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Christabel



Posts : 174
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Penelope continues putting arrows into the mechanical tailor.


OOC: Penelope uses Twin Strike again, getting a 30 and a natural 1, for 11 damage.

HP 87 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges/day 8 (22 hp); AC 23, Fort 19, Ref 23, Will 19; AP 1

In effect: -1 to hit for painted bow, +1 to hit quarry


Last edited by Christabel on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm

The member 'Christabel' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 11, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 1, 7

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' : 1, 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 pm

A little frustrated at the warforged's resilience and his lack of success at hitting it, Artichoke switches tack and feints an attack, trying to leave the creature open to an opportunistic strike from Sappho.


OOC: Use Commander's Strike, letting Sappho use a basic attack on the warforged (hits AC 32 for 14 damage). He then blows his save with a 1.

Current stats: HP 76/86 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges left 9 (21 hp); AC 21, Fort 21, Ref 21, Will 19

In effect: Slowed (save at -2 ends)


Last edited by shilsen on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 pm

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 5

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

After the last two attacks, the tailor is leaking badly and seems to be having trouble standing up straight.

"I'm sorry," it says, observing its own disarray. "I seem to have made a mess. Please excuse while I nip off to smarten myself up."

It whizzes up to one of the dressing rooms and closes the modesty drape.

------------------------------

Tailor moves to K-2, leaving itself open to attacks of opportunity from Artichoke and Sappho.

------------------------------

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 am

Relieved to finally not be the target of the mechanical tailor's attacks, Artichoke takes a parting slash at it (hits AC 26 for 12 damage). "Get behind me and ready to shoot," he calls to Penelope and then hobbles awkwardly after the creature. Reaching the curtain, he pulls it aside.

OOC: Move to K3 with a double move (since he's slowed) and move the curtain (minor).

Current stats: HP 76/86 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges left 9 (21 hp); AC 21, Fort 21, Ref 21, Will 19

In effect: Slowed (save at -2 ends)


Last edited by shilsen on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 am

Forgot to save.

And, of course, failed due to the -2 Evil or Very Mad


Last edited by shilsen on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:51 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 11
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Christabel



Posts : 174
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 am

Sappho claws at the fleeing warforged but misses, due to her booties (hit AC 22). Then, at Penelope's command, she moves after it.

The archer moves to a spot behind Artichoke and, when he moves the curtain, puts another pair of arrows into the warforged (hits AC 26 and 28 for 18 pts and 10 pts).

OOC: Sappho moves to L3, while Penelope moves to K5 and uses Twin Strike.

HP 87 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges/day 8 (22 hp); AC 23, Fort 19, Ref 23, Will 19; AP 1

In effect: -1 to hit for painted bow, +1 to hit quarry


Last edited by Christabel on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:53 am

The member 'Christabel' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 9, 11

--------------------------------

#4 'd12' : 11, 7

--------------------------------

#5 'd6' : 1, 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:43 am

The tailor shrieks as Artichoke pulls the curtain open, revealing that it has completely removed its tuxedo. Penelope fires two more arrows into the nude mechanical Dragonborn and it collapses to the ground.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

gridley wrote:
The tailor shrieks as Artichoke pulls the curtain open, revealing that it has completely removed its tuxedo. Penelope fires two more arrows into the nude mechanical Dragonborn and it collapses to the ground.

Artichoke breathes a sigh of relief and hobbles over to the dragonborn to hew off its head. Then, once certain that it is completely non-functional, he turns to Penelope. With a smile of heartfelt gratitude, he says, "That was excellent shooting, as usual. Thank you! Now to find out what's going on here."

He takes a step away, winces, and then looks down at the overly tight pants. Artichoke carefully cuts a tear on the outside of each leg to allow greater, albeit awkward-looking, freedom of movement. Then he heads towards the counter where the pair's weapons were, but not before gesturing at Sappho and saying, "You might want to get her out of that outfit. I've never seen the poor cat look so sad!"

Making his way to the counter, Artichoke mutter, "Let's see," and bends down to check the drawers underneath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christabel



Posts : 174
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 pm

shilsen wrote:
Then he heads towards the counter where the pair's weapons were, but not before gesturing at Sappho and saying, "You might want to get her out of that outfit. I've never seen the poor cat look so sad!"

"Thank you for suggesting the obvious," Penelope replies bitterly, crouching - very, very carefully - in order to help Sappho out of her humiliating dress and booties. Now for me to do the same, she thinks, frowning. I might as well be strutting around naked.

After turning her gaze to Artichoke, she says, "Have you found my equipment?" And, after thinking for a moment: "What happened to the others? Why haven't they tried to find us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Fortunately, Artichoke and Penelope find all of their remaining clothing and equipment in the cabinets under the counter. There is a set of wooden double doors to the East.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 am

Christabel wrote:
After turning her gaze to Artichoke, she says, "Have you found my equipment?" And, after thinking for a moment: "What happened to the others? Why haven't they tried to find us?"

Artichoke shrugs. "I have no idea. Knowing them, I'm sure they have a very good reason for not being here." The accompanying grin and eye-roll helps indicate precisely what he means. I wonder what trouble they've got up to.

gridley wrote:
Fortunately, Artichoke and Penelope find all of their remaining clothing and equipment in the cabinets under the counter. There is a set of wooden double doors to the East.

Extremely pleased to have recovered his equipment, Artichoke remains near the counter and changes, so that Penelope has the privacy of one of the rooms for herself. After having donned his own gear and, with a faint sigh, removing the wig that had been placed on him, he proceeds to check the mechanical dragonborn for any signs of their origin.

When Penelope is ready to proceed, Artichoke hefts his shield and says, "Ready? Since it's just the three of us, Sappho and I can take the lead and if we run into any enemies, you can ... well, do what you do best." He moves to the door and, once joined by the cat, pushes them open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:21 am

shilsen wrote:
he proceeds to check the mechanical dragonborn for any signs of their origin.

Make an arcane check.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 am

Arcana - Only a 16


Last edited by shilsen on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:43 am

Artichoke can't really guess as to its origins, but undressed, it does seem old.

Pushing open the doors, you step out into a hallway. Ahead of you are what appear to be two brass doors, although there are neither handles nor hinges. To your left is another of those circular tunnels carved through the wall, crossing a chasm via a wooden plan and continuing through solid rock. It curves sharply to the right and appears to be sloping slowly upwards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking good....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Honma Clubs, good ?
» Good News Stories
» summer pike fishing good or bad
» Looking for recommendations on Jacket with good ventilation
» ISO Good Mechanic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: