The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Looking good....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 am

Forgot to save.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:59 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Penelope sinks three arrows into one of the tailors, causing it to immediately start leaking oil. It spins around, prepares to attack Sappho before being suddenly punctured by yet another arrow. It sputters and trembles as though about to collapse, but still stays up.

Artichoke narrowly misses his target and is promptly attacked again by the tailor holding him.

-----------------

Artichoke takes ten points of damage and is slowed (-2 to save) as well as still immobilized (-2 to save).

-----------------



Last edited by gridley on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 2, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Christabel



Posts : 174
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:21 am

Penelope continues shooting, putting another pair of arrows into the badly wounded warforged. Then, at a call from Artichoke, she carefully moves a little closer to the melee.


OOC: Penelope uses Twin Strike on T1, hitting AC 28 with each shot for 16 pts and 10 pts. If the first shot kills T1, the second shot is against T2, with the attack roll being 26. Then move to I6. If T1 goes down, Penelope has Sappho move to E10 to flank with Artichoke (Sappho draws an OA from T2 as she does so, but has 102 hp and AC 26, Fort 23, Ref 25, Will 24)

HP 87 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges/day 8 (22 hp); AC 23, Fort 19, Ref 23, Will 19; AP 1

In effect: -1 to hit for painted bow, +1 to hit quarry


Last edited by Christabel on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:21 am

The member 'Christabel' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 9, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 11, 7

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' : 1, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 am

Artichoke continues to struggle, though his focus is just as much on distracting the warforged from Penelope as it is on escaping. Which might be why he has little success.

Grunting in frustration, he calls out to Penelope to come closer, before kicking one of the warforged in its metallic kneecap. This succeeds in slightly disabling it, hopefully aiding his ally's attacks. Emboldened by the minor success, Artichoke finally manages to wrench himself free, though his range of motion is still constrained.


OOC: Actions are as follows...
Minor: Use Shake it Off to give himself a free save at +2 (and blows it with a rolled 7)
Minor: Use Inspiring Word to let himself spend a healing surge and make a save (blows the save with a rolled 2)
Standard: Attack whichever warforged Sappho is flanking with him, getting a 24 vs. AC. If he hits, he does 5 pts of damage and Penelope gets +5 power bonus to attacks vs. the target till the end of his next turn
Saves: Saves vs. the immobilize (19) but not against the slow (9)

Current stats: HP 86/86 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges left 9 (21 hp); AC 21, Fort 21, Ref 21, Will 19

Status: Slowed (save at -2 ends)


Last edited by shilsen on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 am

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 7, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 13

--------------------------------

#3 'd4' : 1

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 19, 9
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 am

Christabel wrote:
OOC: Penelope uses Twin Strike on T1, hitting AC 28 with each shot for 16 pts and 10 pts. If the first shot kills T1, the second shot is against T2, with the attack roll being 26. Then move to I6. If T1 goes down, Penelope has Sappho move to E10 to flank with Artichoke (Sappho draws an OA from T2 as she does so, but has 102 hp and AC 26, Fort 23, Ref 25, Will 24)

With the first arrow, she shuts one tailor, so she puts her second arrow into its twin, which lashes out with needle and thread, but misses the darting Sappho.

shilsen wrote:
Standard: Attack whichever warforged Sappho is flanking with him, getting a 24 vs. AC. If he hits, he does 5 pts of damage and Penelope gets +5 power bonus to attacks vs. the target till the end of his next turn

Artichoke hits the tailor, setting it up for Penelope's next attack.

The tailor makes further alterations on Artichoke (10 points of damage).


Last edited by gridley on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:23 am

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 4, 11

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 8, 5, 2, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Christabel



Posts : 174
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Penelope continues to shoot, taking advantage of the distraction provided by Artichoke to sink another couple of arrows into the mechanical tailor.

OOC: Twin Strike again. Hits AC 29 and 32, for 15 pts damage on each shot.


Last edited by Christabel on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:26 pm

The member 'Christabel' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 7, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 1, 12

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' : 6, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Despite the continual assault, Artichoke grins as Penelope's arrows keep hitting home. "Hey, look,," he says suddenly to the tailor, "A cat!" Then he feints an attack, leaving it open for Sappho to claw at the warforged's exposed leg. Unfortunately, the cat is hampered enough by its booties to miss. But it does give Artichoke a chance to hobble away.


OOC: Use Commander's Strike to let Sappho make a basic attack with a +5 to damage. Sappho hits only AC 20, which I believe misses. Artichoke then shifts one square to the NE. Finally made the save vs. the slowed status.

Current stats: HP 76/86 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges left 9 (21 hp); AC 21, Fort 21, Ref 21, Will 19


Last edited by shilsen on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 7
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

Save.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 pm

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd20' : 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 pm

The tailor takes two more arrows, dodges a cat, and pursues its fashion victim, but misses him completely.



Last edited by gridley on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:51 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 3, 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Christabel



Posts : 174
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Penelope maneuvers around the fray and continues putting arrows into the warforged tailor, with Sappho also continuing her activity of flanking the mechanical creature with Artichoke.

OOC: Penelope moves to F4, while Sappho moves to F9. Then she uses Twin Strike again, hitting AC 27 both times for 9 pts and 4 pts damage.

HP 87 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges/day 8 (22 hp); AC 23, Fort 19, Ref 23, Will 19; AP 1

In effect: -1 to hit for painted bow, +1 to hit quarry

Note: If the warforged attacks Penelope, she uses an immediate interrupt (Weave Through the Fray) as soon as it moves adjacent to her, shifting to C3 before it can attack.


Last edited by Christabel on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:01 pm

The member 'Christabel' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 9, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 2, 1

--------------------------------

#3 'd6' : 3, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

avatar

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Artichoke throws a quick glance at the spot where his sword rests and steps carefully away from the mechanical dragonborn. Then, he hurries to his weapon and grabs it up.

OOC: Shift to G6. Then move to K7 and pick up his sword.

Current stats: HP 76/86 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges left 9 (21 hp); AC 21, Fort 21, Ref 21, Will 19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridley

avatar

Posts : 900
Join date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Christabel wrote:
Penelope maneuvers around the fray and continues putting arrows into the warforged tailor, with Sappho also continuing her activity of flanking the mechanical creature with Artichoke.

shilsen wrote:
Artichoke throws a quick glance at the spot where his sword rests and steps carefully away from the mechanical dragonborn. Then, he hurries to his weapon and grabs it up.

"Don't go yet," cries the tailor. "We must do something about those hems!"

With two more arrows sticking out of it, the tailor whizzes recklessly after the good Captain and missing him in dramatic fashion.

-------------------

OOC: Tailor moves to J-7, leaving itself open to an attack of opportunity from Sappho, and misses Artichoke.




Last edited by gridley on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 759
Join date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:06 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 6, 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theport.forumotion.net
Christabel



Posts : 174
Join date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:56 am

Sappho claws at the warforged as it rushes after Artichoke, but her booties prevent the cat from landing an effective blow. Growling, she stalks after her target, while Penelope puts another carefully-aimed shot into it.


OOC: Sappho misses with the OA (natural 1) and then moves to I7 to flank the tailor. Penelope uses Hawk's Talon and hits AC 38 for 23 damage.

HP 87 (Bloodied 43); Healing surges/day 8 (22 hp); AC 23, Fort 19, Ref 23, Will 19; AP 1

In effect: -1 to hit for painted bow, +1 to hit quarry

Note: If the warforged attacks Penelope, she uses an immediate interrupt (Weave Through the Fray) as soon as it moves adjacent to her, shifting to C3 before it can attack


Last edited by Christabel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking good....   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking good....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Honma Clubs, good ?
» Good News Stories
» summer pike fishing good or bad
» Looking for recommendations on Jacket with good ventilation
» ISO Good Mechanic

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: