The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolzup

Rolzup

First Session Empty
PostSubject: First Session   First Session Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 pm

I'm probably not going to bother with exact XP totals for long, but for these first few sessions at least I shall be follow all the proper protocols.

So, 250 XP each.

And you recovered the following stuff....

Between coins, jewelry, weapons and miscellaneous equipment, you'll clear about 250 GP after selling everything.

A Bone Whistle, apparently used to call ghouls.

4 bottles, each containing a single dose of a healing potion.

A coin of unidentifiable black metal, depicting a cat's head on one side and an arcane sigil of some sort on the other. This item will give the possessor a +1 on one attack roll or skill check, once/day -- using this power does not count against the number of magic item abilities that can be used in a day.

Asarli recognizes this as belonging to Lord James Half-A-Step, aka Jimmy Heatshimmer, the displacer beast master of the Fair Folk. Heatshimmer apparently gives these coins to his most trusted lieutenants, as a sort of badge of office. Asarli's never seen one before, but he's heard of them. Handling it now, it's reminding him of something...something...no, he can't quite put his finger on it.

Damn his encroaching senility!
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

First Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Session   First Session Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 am

Rolzup wrote:
I'm probably not going to bother with exact XP totals for long, but for these first few sessions at least I shall be follow all the proper protocols.

That's a first Very Happy

Quote :
Between coins, jewelry, weapons and miscellaneous equipment, you'll clear about 250 GP after selling everything.

Hmm. Artichoke will hold onto that for later usage by/for the group, unless one of the others comes up with a compelling reason otherwise. Or pickpockets him.

Quote :
A Bone Whistle, apparently used to call ghouls.

Anyone really want that? Otherwise, Artichoke would hang onto it. Never know when we need a diversion.

Quote :
4 bottles, each containing a single dose of a healing potion.

I suggest those without healing ability take them, i.e. Heyoka, Penelope, Asarlai and Adonais.

Quote :
A coin of unidentifiable black metal, depicting a cat's head on one side and an arcane sigil of some sort on the other. This item will give the possessor a +1 on one attack roll or skill check, once/day -- using this power does not count against the number of magic item abilities that can be used in a day.

Asarli recognizes this as belonging to Lord James Half-A-Step, aka Jimmy Heatshimmer, the displacer beast master of the Fair Folk. Heatshimmer apparently gives these coins to his most trusted lieutenants, as a sort of badge of office. Asarli's never seen one before, but he's heard of them. Handling it now, it's reminding him of something...something...no, he can't quite put his finger on it.

Does Asarlai or anyone else have an idea whether Jimmy H. would be upset about someone else retaining one of those coins? Esp. after having killed the guy carrying it?

Quote :

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maalvi

First Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Session   First Session Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:42 pm

Rolzup wrote:

"EH!!!! WHAT'S THAT?! I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Session   First Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Session
Page 1 of 1