The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Player Characters

Go down 
+5
Atlatl Jones
maalvi
Mallus
shilsen
Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rolzup

Rolzup

The Player Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Player Characters   The Player Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:31 pm

In no particular order....

Somewhere, Shil, the spirit of Beautiful Beard is looking upon Captain Artichoke's ambitions and laughing a very bitter, bitter laugh.

The Illusion spells are fine. If we introduce the new stuff a little bit at a time, we should be good. If things turn out to be problematic, we'll deal with them.

If, however, everyone could repost their characters in the "Characters" board under The Game Itself heading, I would appreciate. Create a thread, name if after your character, and Bob's yer uncle. This should make life easier for me.

And I shall create another thread to address the next issue at hand....
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: The Player Characters   The Player Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Rolzup wrote:
In no particular order....

Somewhere, Shil, the spirit of Beautiful Beard is looking upon Captain Artichoke's ambitions and laughing a very bitter, bitter laugh.

Very Happy

Quote :
If, however, everyone could repost their characters in the "Characters" board under The Game Itself heading, I would appreciate. Create a thread, name if after your character, and Bob's yer uncle. This should make life easier for me.

Done.
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: The Player Characters   The Player Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:49 pm

And done!
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: The Player Characters   The Player Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm

shilsen wrote:

BTW, Steve, I think your Fort/Ref/Will on your PC sheet are all too high by 1. I presume it's because of the Human Perseverance feat, which gives you a +1 feat bonus to saving throws. In 4e, Fort/Ref/Will are defenses (like AC), not saves. Human Perseverance helps with saves, which occur vs. ongoing effects and vs. death. It's still a damn good feat, since it raises your chances of making each save by 5% and also means that when down and dying you pop up to 25% health with a roll of a 19-20 on d20.

Whoa... freaky. Yeah, I totally confused myself into thinking defenses and saving throws were the same thing. Thanks!

Last edited by gridley on Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: The Player Characters   The Player Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 pm

shilsen wrote:
Looks fine to me.
Rolzup wrote:
The Illusion spells are fine.

Coolness. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Atlatl Jones

Atlatl Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Player Characters   The Player Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 pm

Rolzup wrote:
Done. I also added some more background information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Player Characters   The Player Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Player Characters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3