The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gridley

gridley

The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories   The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Forgot the saves.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories   The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:26 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 18

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories   The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Mallus wrote:
Rolzup wrote:
"Have you problems with the restless dead, Mr. Denham?"
"No, no, nothing like that" says Betwixt absently. "These voices are alive. So terribly alive". His eyes take on a quality known in the Geographic Society as the Interior Look. It's like a '1000 yard stare' aimed inward at the contents of your own head.

"Ah," Vox says in his wisest tone. "I take it that you've spent time in the Outback, then?"

He shudders at the very thought. "Even I know better than that....but you know, there may be hope for you yet! I've heard about a fellow who uses fine silver needles, pounded into the skull with a crystalline hammer, to remove unpleasant memories from those willing to pay his somewhat absurd fees. Xian Bian, I believe he's named."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories   The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The M-to-F Who Fell to Earth and Other Stories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: