The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coup d'état

Go down 
+2
Mallus
shilsen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:12 pm

As hostilities are about to commence, Artichoke shouts, “Wait!” While the others hesitate for just the briefest of seconds, it's long enough for Christabel and Penelope, who were evidently expecting this, to strike. The spectral armadillo, Oothoon, appears behind Christabel and her allies without a word from her (something which Yatagan and co. have never seen occur previously), waves of thick green energy emanating from it and covering them in protective layers. As Oothoon appears, Christabel levels her totem and magically created spines shoot forth from it in a wide blast, striking each and every one of her foes. As the spines pierce their flesh, the targets feel the bite of poison on them, sapping their strength. Lastly, the deva pronounces a word of power that causes a dark symbol to appear on Yatagan's forehead, burning him while it curses his allies with ill fortune.

Penelope, meanwhile, fires a magical arrow into the group, which splits into many bolts to strike everyone, except for Roxy, who is just outside the area that it covers. Then, while they are still reeling, she fires two arrows at once, aiming at Yatagan and Lizzy. The dragonborn is badly wounded, but the arrow heading right for Lizzy's forehead is intercepted in mid-flight by faithful Pogsley, who hurls himself in front of his master. The arrow punches the brave little goblin off his feet and he collapses, bleeding profusely, only able to mutter, “Kill stupid bougies!” before he falls unconscious. Even as he falls, Christabel waves her totem and the arrow that dropped Pogsley rips itself free of him and flies across the battlefield to bury itself painfully into Roxy's heel (the fleshy one, that is, not the bright red platforms she's wearing). Not yet done, Penelope fires one last shot, burying an arrow in Fagin's side.

It's impossible, thanks to the burkha, to see Penelope's expression, but Artichoke's is clear to see. Having caused his magical cloak to outline his shape in a mist that makes it more difficult to target him, the bald warrior-cum-motivational-speaker grins broadly as he swings his shield in an arc, striking Yatagan, Fagin and Lizzy and driving them backwards. Looking around at his severely wounded foes (and former allies), he shouts, “Surrender now and save yourself the embarrassment! You can't win! Look!” He points, indicating the area beyond the crackling hemisphere of energy which encloses the combatants, where one can see Anefsina and the two duergar fighting a losing battle against Swine Manor's guards, led by Asarlai and some of the earlier members of the League.

“No - please!” says Penelope, “DON'T surrender. I haven't shot nearly enough people yet! And Sappho needs some exercise.” The cat, evidently recognizing its name, bares a set of sharp fangs at the closest enemies and snarls. It's mistress, meanwhile, nocks another arrow, watching her foes for the slightest hint of a move.

OOC: Initiative order is provided below. Just post your action and I'll decide on it in the right order. I'm also listing damage taken currently and effects in play. Your PCs (except Yatagan) also each have a -2 to hit while within 5 squares of him, but you don't need to track that. I'll do so as a bonus to the NPCs' defenses.

Lizzy 98 damage; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan

Roxy 71 damage; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan; slowed for 1 turn

Vox 70 damage; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan;

Fagin 80 damage; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan; slowed for 1 turn; weakened (save ends)

Yatagan 103 damage; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); weakened for 1 turn

Christabel

Penelope

Artichoke

Last edited by shilsen on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:55 pm

OOC: actually, never mind... let's just take it from here.

Hurt, in more ways than one, Yatagan trots over to Lizzie's side. "For Universal Healthcare, comrade!". The bright red cross on the paladin's armor glows warmly for a moment, the color of mammalian blood, as Yatagan's lays tail upon himself. Lizzie also receives the benefit of the Dragonborn's healing touch. Desperately trying to steady himself, he orates at this former colleagues, a display made somewhat less impressive seeing as he appears to be hiding behind a crusty old Tiefling.

"We founded a religion together! We became rich together! We brought sticky justice, together, into this fallen world. Why have you forsaken all that? For what? The evil schemes of bald men? There is still time to repent!"

Feeling a little better, Yatagan charges past Fagin at Artichoke, axe raised high. In the heat of the moment, he's neglected to cover the blade with semen.

Yatagan swings. "Know that I forgive you, Artichoke. You know not what you do."

OOC: actions...

Move to I5.
Minor - Lay on Hands to self.
Free - use armor's Daily power - Lizzie can spend a Healing surge +6 HP.
Free - use armor's Enc. power - targets healed gain another + 6, for a total of 12 HP for Lizzie.
Standard - use Second Wind.
Action Point - charge Artichoke using Valorous Smite, end up at I8; 37 vs. AC, Dam 8, Artichoke gains Vulnerability to Radiant 5 until the end of Yatagan's next turn.
Save - 3.

Yatagan: 35 damage; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); weakened for 1 turn AC: 34, FORT 28, REF 25, WILL 29.

Last edited by Mallus on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:41 pm

During Yatagan's turn...

Mallus wrote:
Action Point - charge Artichoke using Valorous Smite, end up at I8...

As Yatagan charges Artichoke, Penelope lets fly an arrow, winging the moving dragonborn. If not for the fact that he had just healed himself, the additional damage would have dropped him, but he charges on. Having fired, Penelope readies another arrow at lightning speed and awaits the next enemy to move, her eyes evidently focused on the area before Artichoke and Christabel.

Meanwhile, as Yatagan's axe strikes Artichoke and bestows a temporary weakness to radiant damage, carved runes on Artichoke's armor glow briefly, indicating that he also possesses some protection against it. Now that he has leisure to focus (a little) on it, Yatagan realizes that Artichoke wears pelaurum armor, which protects against radiant and fire damage (OOC: resist 10 to each). Artichoke chuckles and says, "See, Yatagan - I know exactly what I'm doing."

OOC: Penelope gets to take ranged OAs against enemies passing through an area of the battlefield, but you don't know exactly what the area is (though it seems to be before Artichoke and Christabel and clearly includes I7, which is where Yatagan gets when shot). Yatagan takes 15 damage, putting him at 22 hp.
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:59 pm

shilsen wrote:
Now that he has leisure to focus (a little) on it, Yatagan realizes that Artichoke wears pelaurum armor, which protects against radiant and fire damage (OOC: resist 10 to each). Artichoke chuckles and says, "See, Yatagan - I know exactly what I'm doing."
Yatagan looks a trifle worried as the warlord's armor diffuses some of his inherent righteousness. "I've more than one way to skin a traitor, Artichoke. Actually, not many, but more than one."

Yatagan pauses to bleed.

"And if you knew what you were doing, you'd still be letting me make you rich and complaining like an old woman, just like you used to."

Quote :
OOC: Penelope gets to take ranged OAs against enemies passing through an area of the battlefield...
OOC: in that case, Yatagan's AC is a 36 vs. OA's, thanks to his circlet and boots. Does that help?

Quote :
Yatagan takes 15 damage, putting him at 22 hp.
OOC: Yatagan was down 35, so if he took 15 more, he'd have 68 HP remaining.

shilsen wrote:
You're outside, in the open area between the mansion proper and the gate, so there's no cover.
OOC: how about the wagon?

Last edited by Mallus on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Mallus wrote:
OOC: in that case, Yatagan's AC is a 36 vs. OA's, thanks to his circlet and boots.

That does still hit. As long as Yatagan (or anyone else) is suffering the ongoing 5 poison damage, enemies get a +2 to hit them, which made the difference here.

Quote :
OOC: Yatagan was down 35, so if he took 15 more, he'd have 68 HP remaining.

My mistake. I misread the 35 as his hit pts, and not his current damage taken.

shilsen wrote:
OOC: how about the wagon?

It's outside the hemisphere, about 10 feet away.
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:50 am

shilsen wrote:
Roxy 71 damage; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan; slowed for 1 turn

Roxy spreads her arms, her skin becoming glittering stone. Feather boa-like vines emerge, protecting her allies. With a glance, she causes the earth to rumble beneath her enemies' feet.

-------------------------------------------------------

Roxy fails save against poison.

Minor: Roxy assumes the form of the stone sentinel--Gains 34 HP, 4 points regeneration, +2 Reflex (Guardian's Call Maul) for rest of encounter.

Minor: Warding Vines (any ally within 2 squares of F-7 gets 4 points damage resistance)

Attack: Shake the Earth (vs fortitude) Sappho: 27, Penelope 28, Christabel 27, Oothoon 32, Artichoke 34. Damage 24.

Roxy fails save against poison.

AC: 29, Fort: 28, Ref: 23, Will: 25
HP: 97 / 139 (4 points damage resistance)

Last edited by gridley on Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:18 pm

OOC: Seeker of Shadow is triggered by the process of rolling Initiative, and renders Vox invisible and inaudible until he attacks. I'm guessing that there was a surprise round, Initiative was rolled afterward...so, hopefully, he's invisible until the end of his next turn. If not, the post shall be amended somewhat.

Vox vanishes from sight even as the first arrow hits him, his cry of pain and rage fading even as he does.

Pogsley's shadow ripples for a moment, Vox's eyes glaring through it, and then returns to normal as a blade of living darkness slashes twice at Penelope...and missses each time, betrayed by its welder's growing weakness.

OOC: Free action, throw a shroud on Penelope.
Minor action: Majestic Word, on himself --+24 HP
Move action: Shadow Jaunt to G5 -- teleport, and he's insubstantial after.
Standard Action: Use Dark Step Ambush to Teleport to E10 and hit Penelope. Or not, with a 1.
Spend Action Point.
Use Shadow Jack on Penelope -- 22 vs. AC (including Combat Advantage), almost certainly a miss. If it hits, 24 damage, and Vox is in her shadow with the usual effects. If NOT, he'll use the Shadowblade ability granted when he uses an Action point, and teleport 10 squares to whatever cover he can reach -- surely there's something within 50'. Behind the Wagon, maybe? If he can 'port into Swine Manor, he certainly shall.
Wherever he is, he's Invisible, Inaudible, and Insubstantial. And pissed. Have we mentioned pissed?

19 HP left.

Last edited by Rolzup on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:46 pm

Damn - you guys are rolling horribly!

gridley wrote:
Roxy spreads her arms, her skin becoming glittering stone. Feather boa-like vines emerge, protecting her allies.

Very Happy

Quote :
Minor: Warding Vines (any ally within 2 squares of F-7 gets 4 points damage resistance)

I'll say that Roxy uses this before Yatagan rushes off, so the latter gets it too.

Quote :
Attack: Shake the Earth (vs fortitude) Sappho: 27, Penelope 28, Christabel 27, Oothoon 32, Artichoke 34. Damage 24.

Ouch! That actually misses every target, including Sappho. Oothoon can only be attacked by effects that specifically target him (i.e. no bursts or blasts), so he's unaffected.

Rolzup wrote:
OOC: Seeker of Shadow is triggered by the process of rolling Initiative, and renders Vox invisible and inaudible until he attacks. I'm guessing that there was a surprise round, Initiative was rolled afterward...so, hopefully, he's invisible until the end of his next turn. If not, the post shall be amended somewhat.

There was no surprise round, so he'd have been invisible (the attack rolls during the NPCs' turns were high enough to hit him even with the +5 to defenses), so the post's just fine.

Quote :
Use Shadow Jack on Penelope -- 22 vs. AC (including Combat Advantage), almost certainly a miss.

Yup, he misses.

Quote :
If NOT, he'll use the Shadowblade ability granted when he uses an Action point, and teleport 10 squares to whatever cover he can reach -- surely there's something within 50'. Behind the Wagon, maybe? If he can 'port into Swine Manor, he certainly shall.

There's no cover inside the hemisphere (marked by the X's on the map), which blocks teleportation, so Vox can't get to the wagon or into Swine Manor.

Quote :
Wherever he is, he's Invisible, Inaudible, and Insubstantial. And pissed. Have we mentioned pissed?

He's not the only one, I'm sure.

Quote :
19 HP left.

Shouldn't he have more than that? You wrote above that he recovered 24, so if you take the 5 poison from it, that would leave 19 plus however many he started his turn with.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 am

shilsen wrote:

Shouldn't he have more than that? You wrote above that he recovered 24, so if you take the 5 poison from it, that would leave 19 plus however many he started his turn with.

OOC: Indeed! 25, then.

And Vox'll bamf himself to the edge of the hemisphere, behind the attackers, at H14. He has a plan, if things continue to go pear-shaped.
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am

I forgot about Pogsley's death save: 13 (so that's one success even if the -2 whammy is in effect).

Last edited by gridley on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Mallus wrote:
Another option is to do this: all PC's get Paragon Defenses & "x" Expertise as free feats -- basically updating our pre-Essentials house rule.

That covers the math fixes.

I was actually planning to do that at 15th level.
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Ooc: honestly guys I feel completely out of my element. I don't have the time or desire to tweak my characters to optimal abilities. The higher in levels we go the worse this seems to get for me. If this is the style of game were going to be playing, I may need to retire.

That said, Lizzy declares Artie a fucking splinter enemy of the people and advances on him (taking second wind as a minor action if possible) and unleashes Enduring Strike.
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Assuming a 33 vs AC hits here's the damage. And it looks like I blew my saving throw even with the +5 damage.

So that's a paltry 31 damage to the bald man. Also, Penelope takes damage from my Shared Suffering armor.

Last edited by overeddie on Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 pm

overeddie wrote:
Ooc: honestly guys I feel completely out of my element. I don't have the time or desire to tweak my characters to optimal abilities. The higher in levels we go the worse this seems to get for me. If this is the style of game were going to be playing, I may need to retire.

I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think Lizzy's having any trouble being effective in the group or surviving the encounters (well, other than when he runs into the middle of the enemy and distracts them all by becoming a pincushion), so I don't think you have to do anything in the way of tweaking.

Quote :
That said, Lizzy declares Artie a fucking splinter enemy of the people

Nice. I like the precision in his declaration of enemies.

Quote :
Assuming a 33 vs AC hits here's the damage.

A 33 misses, thanks to the ill luck radiating off Yatagan and the protective aura from Oothoon.

Quote :
Also, Penelope takes damage from my Shared Suffering armor.

Shared Suffering armor gives the ongoing damage to the one who inflicted it on you, so in this case that would be Christabel.
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Well half damage then!
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Posting for Mike:

Fagin, badly wounded and bleeding profusely, decides that discretion is the better part of valor, especially if discretion can place a fabulous and large woman between you and your enemies. Pausing only to drop a potion into his hand and drink a quick swig, he then disappears for an instant. Using his magical dagger to increase the range of his ability, the old tiefling reappears behind Roxy, his form wrapped in shadows that make it more difficult to target him.

Minor: Drinks potion of regeneration and spends a healing surge
Standard: Use Second Wind
Minor: Teleports behind Roxy to F6, gaining concealment and additional +2 to AC and Ref
Save: Fails to save vs. poison

61 damage (at 38 hp); Surges spent this fight 1; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); AC: 27, FORT 25, REF 26, WILL 23 [this round AC 33, F 29, R 32, W 27]; regeneration 5
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Artichoke, only lightly scratched by Lizzy's attack, grins at his former allies and says, "Really? You still don't think this is a bad idea? Penelope - I believe our friends need more of a lesson!"

From behind him, Penelope fires a quick pair of shots, each of the arrows transforming in mid-air into two and biting painfully into their targets. The shots are aimed at Yatagan's and Lizzy's legs, sending the dragonborn tumbling to the ground, while the sturdy dwarf also staggers at the impact, on the verge of falling (OOC: Ed, as a dwarf Lizzy gets an immediate save (at -2) to avoid being knocked prone) The archer chuckles viciously and shifts her feet, clearly ready to dart away from any attackers, while her eyes focus on an area of ground near Artichoke. Clearly she's also prepared to shoot anyone who moves through the area, as she had previously.

Christabel, meanwhile, raises her totem and bright light radiates from her body, making her form shimmer and seem a little harder to discern for targeting purposes. She then moves backwards and behind Oothoon, before reaching for a pendant hanging around her neck. Grasping it, she looks at Roxy. The goliath feels a mental assault which she cannot identify, which then ends instantly. It does, however, leave a faint and disquieting prickling at the back of her head.

Artichoke throws a glance back at his allies and then swings his sword, taking advantage of Yatagan's supine state to make another shallow cut across his exposed back. Then he steps backwards too, before gesturing for the dragonborn to follow him. Intentionally shifting his shield to leave an opening, albeit only one in Yatagan's direction, he says, "Come on, Yatagan - let's see what you can do!"

Actions:
Penelope hits Yatagan for 27 and Lizzy for 48 damage with Hammering Volley, knocking Yatagan prone (and possibly Lizzy, pending his save).

Christabel uses Astral Splendor, giving all enemies a -2 to hit her till encounter's end (note: I'll just track this as a +2 to her defenses, so you don't need to).

Artichoke hits Yatagan for 14 damage and marks him, but he also grants Yatagan combat advantage till the start of artichoke's next turn.

Your turns. Map is on the way via email.

Current statuses for everyone:

Lizzy 28 hp; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan; surges spent this fight: 2

Roxy 97 hp; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan; resist damage 4; regeneration 4

Vox 25 hp; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan; surges spent this fight: 1

Fagin 38 hp; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); -2 to saves when within 5 squares of Yatagan; surges spent this fight: 2

Yatagan 28 hp; ongoing 5 poison damage (save ends); damage resistance 4; marked by Artichoke; surges spent this fight: 2

Christabel 5 damage [+2 power bonus to hit targets with ongoing 5 poison]

Penelope +2 speed; moves 1 extra square when shifting [+2 power bonus to hit targets with ongoing 5 poison]

Artichoke 11 damage [+2 power bonus to hit targets with ongoing 5 poison]

Last edited by shilsen on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Also, I pruned the thread a lot to make it easier to follow people's actions.
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 am

Yatagan enjoys a brief lie down as he calls upon his gods.

Minor: use Mettle on self, use Majestic Word on Lizzie, use Lay on Hands on self. Save 11 = 5 + 6 (Mettle) - that makes it, right? Yatagan is the source of the -2 save whammy, but he's not affected by it?

Lizzie gets Surge + 15 = 42 HP back.

Yatagan: 57 HP (taken 61 damage); AC: 32, FORT 26, REF 23, WILL 27.

Everyone except Vox gets +6 on their saves this round!

Last edited by Mallus on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:26 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd6' : 4, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Mallus wrote:
OOC: Yatagan was at 68 HP. He took 27 (arrow) + 5 (ongoing poison) = 32. But he has damage resistance 4 (Roxy), so 28.

68 - 28 = 40 HP. Right?

He also takes 14 damage from Artichoke and I factored the damage resistance into that (and the damage from Penelope too). I forgot that it would apply to the ongoing damage, so that would make it a total of 27 + 14 + 1 = 42. So Yatagan would be at 68 - 42 = 26 (before your action).

Quote :
IC:

Yatagan enjoys a brief lie down as he calls upon his gods.

Very Happy

Quote :
Minor: use Mettle on self, use Majestic Word on Lizzie, use Lay on Hands on self. Save 11 = 5 + 6 (Mettle) - that makes it, right? Yatagan is the source of the -2 save whammy, but he's not affected by it?

Right. So he saves.
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:23 am

shilsen wrote:

He also takes 14 damage from Artichoke...
Aha... missed that. I'll adjust my post.

Also... would you mind using the board's built-in dice roller? I ask for purely psychological reasons. It would make this bitter pill a (little) easier to swallow Very Happy .

In the rational part of my mind, I know there's no meaningful difference from the roller you're using and the one we are. But it isn't the rational part of my mind that's getting all peevish!
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Mallus wrote:
Also... would you mind using the board's built-in dice roller? I ask for purely psychological reasons. It would make this bitter pill a (little) easier to swallow Very Happy .

In the rational part of my mind, I know there's no meaningful difference from the roller you're using and the one we are. But it isn't the rational part of my mind that's getting all peevish!

Heh! Sure - I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coup d'état Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coup d'état   Coup d'état Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coup d'état
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: