The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Day The Leeches Died

Go down 
+4
Mallus
gridley
Admin
Rolzup
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd10' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 pm

"Lizzy!" Artichoke bellows in his most stentorian tone as he moves forward, readying sword and shield, "Snap out of it and get on the other side - and away from Yatagan!"

Growling under his breath, Lizzy shakes off the cobwebs and complies, before swinging strongly at the strange creature, whatever it is. Unfortunately, he's still too befuddled to land a hit.

OOC: Artichoke moves to W12 and uses Knight's Move, letting Lizzy use a move action as a free action. Lizzy uses it to move to Z13 and attack the creature using Inexorable Pursuit. And gets a 16, which I presume misses.

Artichoke – HP 59/59; AC 25, Fort 22, Ref 23, Will 20; Healing surges 10; AP 1

Lizzy – HP 59/65; AC 24, Fort 18, Ref 17, Will 20; Healing surges 10; AP 1; Status - dazed

Last edited by shilsen on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:57 pm

The member 'shilsen' has done the following action : Dice Roller

#1 'd20' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'd12' : 8, 5
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 pm

OOC: Many apologies -- I am officially giving up until next week, when I can get more than 15 minutes at a time on the computer. Next update on Monday, promise!
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:21 pm

OOC: Sorry I've been away. I will make an effort to catch up!
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 am

Rolzup wrote:
OOC: Many apologies -- I am officially giving up until next week, when I can get more than 15 minutes at a time on the computer. Next update on Monday, promise!

Amber's having trouble following the stuff online, so could you NPC Christabel for the round? Since she's dazed, I think it would make sense for her to just retreat away from the creature (and Yatagan's aura) while moving Oothoon in at the same time (since she can move him while taking a move action).

overeddie wrote:
OOC: Sorry I've been away. I will make an effort to catch up!

I was wondering where you were, Ed. BTW, I noticed something while deciding what Lizzy would do this round. You don't have the attack and damage totals posted for each power, and doing that would make it easier to run him, I think (both online and at the table). Let me know if you'd like any help with that.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

The creature's structure flares bright again as Odanais' attack strikes it, sending it reeling backwards, and it responds with an sharp gesture in his direction. A blinding pain rips through his head, and he feels a sudden spasm of weakness pass across his body.

By his side, Artichoke feels a similar pain as he starts bleeding from the ears.

OOC: Odanais loses a Healing Surge, Artichoke takes damage equal to the value of that surge.

At the same time, the door to Lien's side explodes into splinters as an enormous arm, of the same half-visible nature of the other creature, grabs hold of him.

OOC: Take 9 points of damage, Grabbed, and dragged into the room.

There are several more of these phantoms here, in the balcony area of the dance-hall below. Two of them flicker into full visibility for a moment as a knife stabs into Lien's brain.

OOC: 9 Points of Psychic damage, and -2 to Will defense (save ends) Grey area is a 15' drop, black circles are columns.

Meanwhile, the broken Hidimba thing continues to crawl forward, slowly....

The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Mapjhi
Back to top Go down
overeddie

overeddie

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 pm

shilsen wrote:
I was wondering where you were, Ed. BTW, I noticed something while deciding what Lizzy would do this round. You don't have the attack and damage totals posted for each power, and doing that would make it easier to run him, I think (both online and at the table). Let me know if you'd like any help with that.

That would be great!

Just so everyone knows, my wife is having surgery tomorrow so I probably won't be around for the next few days. By next week things should be more settled. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:42 am

overeddie wrote:
That would be great!

Okay, I'll take care of it sometime over the next few days.

Quote :
Just so everyone knows, my wife is having surgery tomorrow so I probably won't be around for the next few days. By next week things should be more settled. Thanks!

Best of luck to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day The Leeches Died   The Day The Leeches Died - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day The Leeches Died
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: