The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vox Cadaveris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 pm

Vox Cadaveris, Shadar-Kai Rogue 6
(PDF File)
Init: +7, Senses: Low-Light
AC:+21, Fort: +18, Ref:+21, Will:+17 Resist: None
HP: 51, Bloodied: 25
Healing Surge Value: 12, Surges/day: 8
Speed: 6

Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 19 (+4)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 8 (-1)
Charisma: 16 (+3)

Racial and Class Features
Winterkin (Shadar-Kai)
-- +1 to Fortitude defense.
First Strike (Rogue)
-- At start of encounter, combat advantage against creatures who have not yet acted.
Artful Dodger (Rogue)
-- +3 to AC vs. opportunity attacks.
Rogue Weapon Talent (Rogue)
-- +1 to attack rolls with daggers, treat shuriken as one size larger.
Sneak Attack (Rogue)
-- +2d8 vs. foes if combat advantage, with light blades, slings, crossbows.

Feats
Backstabber (Heroic)
-- Sneak attack does d8s for damage.
Pact Initiate (Heroic, Multi-class)
-- Training in Arcana skill, may use Eyebite as an encounter power, may use Warlock implements.
Ritual Caster (Heroic)
-- May learn and perform rituals.
Weapon Proficiency: Rapier (Heroic)
--Gain proficiency with rapier.

Skills
Acrobatics (+14) *, Arcana (+10) *, Athletics (+4), Bluff (+11)*, Diplomacy (+6), Dungeoneering (+5), Endurance (+5), Heal (+2), History (+5), Insight (+2), Intimidate (+6), Nature (+2), Perception (+2), Religion (+10)*, Stealth (+14) *, Streetwise (+11)*, Thievery (+12)*
(* indicates trained skill)

Exploits
+2 Duelist's Rapier (Standard, Melee) Basic Attack, Martial, Weapon, AT-WILL
-- +9 vs. AC, 1d8+2
Dagger (Standard, Melee) Basic Attack, Martial, Weapon, AT-WILL
-- +8 vs. AC, 1d4
Throwing Knife (Standard, Ranged) Basic Attack, Martial, Weapon, AT-WILL
-- +11 vs. AC, 1d6+4, Range 6/12
+1 Distance Hand Crossbow (Standard, Ranged) Basic Attack, Martial, Weapon, AT-WILL
-- +11 vs. AC, 1d6+5, Range 15/30
Deft Strike (Standard, Melee or Ranged)Rogue Attack 1 (118), Martial, Weapon, AT-WILL
-- Move 2 squares, +12 vs. AC, 1d8+5.
Piercing Strike (Standard, Melee), Rogue Attack 1 (118), Martial, Weapon, AT-WILL
-- +12 vs. Reflex 1d8+5.
Positioning Strike (Standard, Melee) Rogue Attack 1 (118), Martial, Weapon, ENC.
-- +12 vs. Will, 1d8+5 and slide target 3 squares.
Bait and Switch (Standard, Melee) Rogue Attack 3 (119), Martial, Weapon, ENC.
-- +12 vs. Will, 2d8+5, switch places with target and shift 3 squares.
Eyebite (Standard, Ranged 10) Warlock Spell 1 (132), Arcane, Force, Implement, Psychic ENC.
--+7 vs. Will, 1d6+3 Psychic damage and Invisible to target until start of next turn.
Trick Strike (Standard, Melee or Ranged) Rogue Attack 1 (119), Martial, Weapon, DAILY
-- +12 vs. AC, 3d8+5, slide the target 1 square, and an additional 1 square after each subsequent attack.
Walking Wounded(Standard, Melee or Ranged) Rogue Attack 5 (120), Martial, Weapon, DAILY
-- +12 vs. Fort, 2d8+5, target is knocked prone. Until end of the encounter, if the target moves more than half its speed in a single action, it falls prone at the end of its movement. Miss: Half damage, and the target is not knocked prone.
Sidestep Stance (Move, Personal) Rogue Utility 6 (MP 77), Martial, Stance DAILY
-- Choose enemy within 5 squares. Until stance ends, +2 power bonus to AC against that enemy’s melee and ranged attacks if foe is visible. Choose new enemy as a minor action.
Fleeting Ghost (Move, Personal) Rogue Utility 2 (119), Martial, AT-WILL
-- Make a Stealth check and move at full speed.
Shadow Jaunt (Move, Personal) Shadar-Kai Racial, Teleportation, ENC.
-- Teleport 3 squares and become insubstantial until start of next turn.

Items and Equipment
+1 Vengeful Rapier, +2 Irrefutable Leather Armor, +2 Amulet of Protection, +1 Quickcurse Rod, +1 Distance Hand Crossbow, Thieves' Tools, 300 GP worth of components, 35 GP

Item Powers
+2 Irrefutable Leather Armor (Free) DAILY
-- Reroll missed attack vs. Will Defense with +2 bonus.
+1 Vengeful Rapier (Free)ENCOUNTER
--When attack hits bloodied ally within 10, +2 power bonus to attack rolls and +1d10 on damage rolls against the attacker until the end of your next turn.
Critical: +1d6 damage.
+1 Quickcurse Rod (Free) Lvl 2 Magic Implement (Rod)ENCOUNTER
-- Place a Warlock’s Curse on any target in sight.
Critical: +1d6 damage per plus

Rituals
Arcane Lock (Level 4, 10 Minutes, 25 GP, Arcana, Duration: Permanent)
Battlefield Elocution (Level 3, 10 Minutes, 125 GP, Arcana or Religion, Duration: 1 Hour)
Dead Animal Messenger (Level 1, 10 Minutes, Religion, 10 GP)
Dead Animal Friendship (Level 5, 1 minute, Religion, 50 GP, Duration: Special)
Eye of Alarm (Level 2, 30 minutes, 25 GP, Arcana, Duration: 24 hours (special)
Fastidiousness (Level 1, 10 Minutes, 10 GP, Arcana, Duration: 24 hours)
Gentle Repose (Level 1, 1 hour, 10 GP, Heal, Duration: Special)
Last Sight Vision (Level 2, 10 Minutes, 25 GP, Arcana or Religion, Duration (Special)
Preservation (Level 2, 10 minutes, 25 GP, Arcana or Nature, Duration: Permanent)
Silence (Level 1, 10 Minutes, 30 GP, Arcana, Duration: 24 hours)
Speak With Dead (Level 6, 10 Minutes, 140 GP, Arcana, Duration: 10 minutes)

Appearance
Tall, extraordinarily pale, with thinning black hair that he generally keeps hidden under a broad-brimmed hat. His attempts to grow an elegant beard seemed doomed, as nothing more than stubble ever sprouts upon his face. Vox likes to tell himself that it makes him look tough, rather than sloppy. He's wrong.

Vox favors black clothing, as is traditional among his people, and commonly wears a rather shabby looking armored greatcoat studded with pieces of chipped and cloudy opal. He carries an unhealthy amount of weaponry on his person, most of it hidden in various pockets and pouches, including a pair of hand crossbows that he likes to brandish when threatening people.

He does that a lot, although he's not particularly good at it.

Last edited by Rolzup on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:54 pm

I just noticed that poor Vox has only a +1 in Perception. And in Insight. And an 8 in Wisdom. That explains why he's going to be willing to hang with this bunch.

BTW, despite the asterisk I presume Insight isn't actually a trained skill for him, since that would mean he has one too many and his bonus in it doesn't include the +5 from being trained.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:13 pm

shilsen wrote:
I just noticed that poor Vox has only a +1 in Perception. And in Insight. And an 8 in Wisdom. That explains why he's going to be willing to hang with this bunch.

Precisely.

shilsen wrote:
BTW, despite the asterisk I presume Insight isn't actually a trained skill for him, since that would mean he has one too many and his bonus in it doesn't include the +5 from being trained.

Also correct, and now edited.
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:16 am

Quote :
Arcana ( 11)

Really?
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:28 pm

gridley wrote:
Quote :
Arcana ( 11)

Really?

Yah, Shadar-Kai get a bonus to Arcana and to Stealth.

So they can talk knowledgably about magic, but they need to do so quietly.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Rolzup wrote:

Actually, the MM has them get a +2 to Acrobatics and Stealth.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:17 pm

shilsen wrote:
Rolzup wrote:

Actually, the MM has them get a +2 to Acrobatics and Stealth.

Dammit, man! You're supposed to catch this stuff for me! Looks like he already has the Acrobatics bonus, too. So I have no idea where the Arcana bonus came from; probably a legacy from his brief time as a gnome.

Editing ahoy!
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:45 am

Looking things over a bit, I'd like to make a minor change -- Arcane Initiate for Pact Initiate, and Eyebite for Magic Missile. Seems more suitible, AND more usable, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:51 am

Rolzup wrote:
Looking things over a bit, I'd like to make a minor change -- Arcane Initiate for Pact Initiate, and Eyebite for Magic Missile. Seems more suitible, AND more usable, for that matter.

Sounds good. And yeah, being able to zap a guy at range and turn invisible to him if you hit is pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Updated his sheet, and thought it a good idea to put his non PHB rituals here.

Last Sight Vision
Level: 2
Category: Divination
Time: 10 minutes
Duration: 2 or more rounds
Component Cost: 25 gp
Market Price: 100 gp
Key Skill: Arcana or Religion

When you perform this ritual in the presence of a corpse or a skull, you witness an auditory and visual replay of the moments before the death of that creature, as seen from the creature's perspective. You cannot perform this ritual on headless corpses. Once you have performed this ritual, you must wait until you have gained a level before using it again on the same remains.

Your Arcana or Religion check determines the length of time prior to the target's death that you experience.

19 or lower: 2 rounds
20–29: 4 rounds
30–39: 6 rounds
40 or higher: 10 rounds
[/quote]

Battlefield Elocution
Level: 3
Category: Exploration
Market Price: 125 gp
Key Skill: Arcana or Religion
Duration: 1 hour (no check)

You gain the ability to speak so that all creatures within 100 squares with a DC 0 Perception check can hear you. Only words you desire to be heard so broadly are. You or another creature under this effect can transfer the power to a willing recipient with a touch and a minor action as long as the effect persists. For some ritual casters, this spell makes their voices loud as thunder; others’ voices ring in people’s ears without crossing the intervening space.

Fastidiousness
Level: 1
Component Cost: 10 gp
Category: Warding
Market Price: 50 gp
Key Skill: Arcana (no check)
Duration: 24 hours

You or a creature within 2 squares of you is warded against becoming dirty. No matter what the target does, touches, walks through, or experiences, the target’s person, clothes, and carried possessions are not soiled. If the target is in any way soiled when the ritual is completed, that filth is immediately shed. Attacks or other effects that involve dirtying the character work as normal but leave no lasting waste or residue.

Preservation
Level: 2
Category: Warding
Market Price: 100 gp
Key Skill: Arcana or Nature
Duration: Permanent

You enchant a quantity of nonliving organic material so that it resists all natural deterioration. Rot, mold, consuming vermin, and the like all leave the enchanted material alone. Damage intentionally done can still harm
the material. Your Arcana or Nature check determines how much material you can affect with one ritual casting.

Arcana Check Result.....................Quantity
19 or lower......................................10 pounds
20–24..............................................20 pounds
25–29..............................................50 pounds
30–39.............................................100 pounds
40 or higher.....................................200 pounds
Back to top Go down
Atlatl Jones

Atlatl Jones

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Those are very cool rituals. Could you write down what book they're from.

BTW, I really like your description of Vox. It's very cool.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:50 pm

Rolzup wrote:
Updated his sheet, and thought it a good idea to put his non PHB rituals here.

Good idea. Thanks.

Atlatl wrote:

Open Grave, I'm guessing.

Quote :

What he said.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Atlatl wrote:

The first is indeed from Open Grave, the others are from an article in Dragon from when it was free.

And thanks -- I don't know why, but I've been trying to make a point of how non-heroic my PCs look of late....
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 am

Actual update coming later, but I'd like to grab Vox's 6th level Utility power from Martial Power, as the PHB choices are a little...uninspiring.

Specifically:

Sidestep Stance Rogue Utility 6
You go on the defensive against a particular opponent, watching carefully for its attacks.
Daily; Martial, Stance
Minor Action, Personal
Prerequisite: You must be trained in Acrobatics.
Effect: Choose one enemy within 5 squares of you that you can see. Until the stance ends, you gain a +2 power bonus to AC against that enemy’s melee attacks and ranged attacks if you can see the enemy. You can choose a new enemy as a minor action.

If that's a problem, I'll make due with something else.

Also, a couple of rituals -- and again, feel free to reject anything, and it's not like he can afford them all right now in any case. For the short term, he's likely to go with Wizard's Escape, Dead Animal Friendship, and Speak With Dead.

Animal Friendship -- PHBII. Like Vox' animal messenger, this would instead involve a Religion check, and making friends with a dead animal. (250 GP)
Speak With Dead -- PHB (360 GP)
Pahntom Steed -- PHB (360 GP)

Undead Servitor
Level: 6
Category: Creation
Time: 1 hour
Duration: Permanent
Component Cost: 150 gp
Market Price: 360 gp

You imbue a humanoid corpse of natural origin and Medium or smaller size with the ability to move under its own power and an understanding of one language of your choice. It has speed 6 and Strength 16, never tires, and obeys you at all times.

The undead servitor is a noncombatant. When forced onto an active battlefield, treat the servitor as an allied minion (1 hit point, never damaged on a missed attack) with all defenses of 11. It acts just after you do and never makes attacks.

You cannot have more than one undead servitor at a time from different performances of this ritual. If you attempt to create a second servitor, that ritual fails without component expenditure.
(From Open Grave)

Wizard’s Escape
Level: 6
Component Cost: 150 gp
Category: Exploration
Market Price: 520 gp
Duration: 10 minutes
For the ritual’s duration, you and up to eight allies can squeeze into and through spaces that a Tiny creature can squeeze through, allowing them to fit into crevices, under some doors, and through most barred gates or walls. An affected creature must still squeeze to fit into a space it could not normally enter. How this ritual manifests varies from caster to caster: It can allow creatures to squeeze their body as though boneless, to step through half-dimensions, ripple into and out of smaller shapes, or anything else. (Dragon Magazine)

Last edited by Rolzup on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:25 am

Rolzup wrote:
If that's a problem, I'll make due with something else.

No, that one's fine by me.

Quote :
Also, a couple of rituals -- and again, feel free to reject anything, and it's not like he can afford them all right now in any case. For the short term, he's likely to go with Wizard's Escape, Dead Animal Friendship, and Speak With Dead.

All of that looks fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Good, good. Fully updated now, and also switched out one of his at-will powers -- Piercing Strike was switched with Fox's Gambit.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Rolzup wrote:
Good, good. Fully updated now, and also switched out one of his at-will powers -- Piercing Strike was switched with Fox's Gambit.

No can do. Fox's Gambit is an encounter power.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm

shilsen wrote:
Rolzup wrote:

No can do. Fox's Gambit is an encounter power.

D'oh. There's only ONE new At-Will.

Well, um...never mind that, then. I blame society.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:38 pm

STILL need to update the magic items, but I thought that people might find this interesting -- I subscribed to D&D insider, and remade Vox using the Character Builder. Which, as it turns out, works fantastically well.

Here's a link to the PDF, wth power cards and all.

And the DMing tools are even better....
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:33 am

Rolzup wrote:
STILL need to update the magic items, but I thought that people might find this interesting -- I subscribed to D&D insider, and remade Vox using the Character Builder. Which, as it turns out, works fantastically well.

Here's a link to the PDF, wth power cards and all.

I've been a DDI subscriber for a while, but I never use the character builder, since just doing a page on MSWord seems to work well for me. But that does look pretty good.

Quote :
And the DMing tools are even better....

Which one(s) do you particularly like? I just use the Compendium, mostly, which is incredibly handy for me.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 pm

shilsen wrote:

I've been a DDI subscriber for a while, but I never use the character builder, since just doing a page on MSWord seems to work well for me. But that does look pretty good.

And quick.

shilsen wrote:
Which one(s) do you particularly like? I just use the Compendium, mostly, which is incredibly handy for me.

The Compendium indeed -- being able to search monsters by role/level/type/whatever is fantabulous. And the monster builder seems pretty handy as well.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Magic items are sorted out. The relevant ones are:

+1 Vengeful Rapier, +2 Irrefutable Leather Armor, +2 Amulet of Protection.
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Vox the Assassin, level 10
Shadar-kai, Assassin
Guild Training: Night Stalker
Pact Initiate: Pact Initiate (fey pact)
Background: Occupation - Criminal (+2 to Stealth)

FINAL ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 14, Dex 20, Int 11, Wis 8, Cha 18.

STARTING ABILITY SCORES
Str 10, Con 14, Dex 16, Int 9, Wis 8, Cha 16.

AC: 25 Fort: 21 Reflex: 23 Will: 22
HP: 60 Surges: 8 Surge Value: 15

TRAINED SKILLS
Stealth +22, Athletics +13, Thievery +18, Acrobatics +17, Streetwise
+14, Religion +10

UNTRAINED SKILLS
Arcana +5, Bluff +9, Diplomacy +9, Dungeoneering +4, Endurance +7,
Heal +4, History +5, Insight +4, Intimidate +9, Nature +4, Perception
+4

FEATS
Level 1: Pact Initiate
Level 2: Weapon Proficiency (Rapier)
Level 4: Ritual Caster
Level 6: Killer's Insight
Level 8: Arcane Familiar
Feat User Choice: Implement Expertise (rod)
Feat User Choice: Implement Expertise (Ki Focuses)
Feat User Choice: Weapon Expertise (Light Blade)
Level 10: Brutal Shroud

POWERS
Assassin at-will 1: Inescapable Blade
Assassin at-will 1: Executioner's Noose
Assassin encounter 1: Nightmare Shades
Assassin daily 1: Targeted for Death
Assassin utility 2: Lurking Shadow
Assassin encounter 3: Inescapable Shadow
Assassin daily 5: Shadow Soul
Assassin utility 6: Slayer's Escape
Assassin encounter 7: Shadow Jack
Assassin daily 9: Obscuring Shadow
Assassin utility 10: Seeker of Shadow

ITEMS
Magic Ki Focus +2, Rat Form Leather Armor +2, Shield of Silver Light
Light Shield (heroic tier), Shadowdancer's Cloak +2, Phylactery of
Action (heroic tier), Quickcurse Rod +1, Distance Hand Crossbow +1,
Luckblade Rapier +2, Shadowdancer's Gloves (paragon tier),
Shadowdancer's Mask (heroic tier)
RITUALS
Skull Watch, Fastidiousness, Undead Servitor, Wizard's Escape, Corpse
Light, Last Sight Vision, Raise Dead, Animal Friendship, Speak with
Dead, Shadow Passage, Inquisitive's Eyes, Gravesight, Spirit Idol,
Gentle Repose, Animal Messenger, Argent Portal (2), Scribe, Familiar Mount
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:12 pm

I'll do some cutting and pasting to put Vox and Pætros' new builds into the proper threads, but in the meantime:

Vox

Pætros

No real changes in either case, with my largely just leveling up their old equipment. I'll likely change Vox's 14th level feat, Paragon Defenses, to something a little more interesting at some point.
Back to top Go down
shilsen

shilsen

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Rolzup wrote:
I'll do some cutting and pasting to put Vox and Pætros' new builds into the proper threads, but in the meantime:

Vox

Pætros

No real changes in either case, with my largely just leveling up their old equipment. I'll likely change Vox's 14th level feat, Paragon Defenses, to something a little more interesting at some point.

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vox Cadaveris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vox Cadaveris   Vox Cadaveris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vox Cadaveris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Characters-
Jump to: