The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And now I am a Hero.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rolzup

Rolzup

And now I am a Hero. Empty
PostSubject: And now I am a Hero.   And now I am a Hero. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Web'r enters the Bellicose Fellows guildhall boldly, as is the custom, swinging through the front door on a rope specially hung for guild members.

He botches the landing, sprawling on his face, but scrambles to his feet with good cheer. "Master Beasley," he calls, "I have found a new Blade Spirit!" He waves Ghost-Cutter exuberantly above his head, heedless of any bystanders. "He eats ghosts, but is lamentably angluar in form! Will you help me bend him?"

Web'r falls silent, suddenly aware of the many eyes upon him. "I beg your pardons," he says with a humble bow, "But, ah...is Master Beasley here?"
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: And now I am a Hero.   And now I am a Hero. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Jean Noir "Jean-nee" Elan, a tall elf in a wine-stained cravat and a pair of dueling pajamas that wouldn't be out of place in the Unseelie Court during the High Feast of Grievance-Settling --known colloquially as "Griefer's Eve"-- speaks first, in a slow, lilting, and yet for all of that pointed, like his ears, drawl.

"Beastly, he is a not here. Away on a guild business. Talking to the... orcs. You say you are ready for more training? And you no have a magic sowrd? Quelle surprise."

OOC: let's leave this for now -- technically, you haven't made it back from Green Bay yet. I have random encounters and dangerous weather to roll for!
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: And now I am a Hero.   And now I am a Hero. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:28 pm

OOC: Right, right. Getting well ahead of things. But really, what could possibly go wrong on our trip back to the Port? We have a walking chair, you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now I am a Hero.   And now I am a Hero. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And now I am a Hero.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: