The Port
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Port

This is what happens after a world ends.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for learning.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rolzup

Rolzup

Looking for learning. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:32 pm

Web’r Grylle walks with the peculiarly rolling gait common to Neanderthals who have spent time serving at sea; common, that is, should any other examples of such exist. Perhaps they do, Web’r has never met any others of his kind, but it is a terribly large ocean, after all.

His nostrils flare at the scent of a sea breeze. Salt and rot and ozone, with perhaps the faintest hint of brimstone. He pauses, looking out over the violet-tinged waves. He remembers his lessons, the first two Laws of the Blade as they were drilled painfully into his memory as he fought for his balance on a pitching deck.

Law the First: Hold it by the end that is not pointy.

Law the Second: Hit the foe with the end that is pointy.

Web’r looks at the scars etched into his palm, and sighs. Not easy, these laws. Occasionally, even now, he struggles to remember them. It had been so much easier in the Time Before. A club, a stone…far more easy-going, and does not care which end you hold it by. Blade-spirits are far more temperamental, and demand the obeisance of stones in order to shed blood.

Rocks? Branches? They ask for nothing, save the taste of blood.

Leaning against a wall, Web’r watches. Watches for a man who serves the blade spirits. It's a long wait, but Web'r is patient. When at least he sees such a man, he strikes.

The Neanderthal ambles over, raising a hand in greeting as he approaches. “I beg your pardon,” he intones, and then remembers his manners and sweeps the plumed hat from his head as he bows, wincing as his knuckles scrape the dock.

“Pardon,” he repeats, straightening up. “I know two laws. I would know a third, and make the blade-spirits pleased. Where can I learn another law? I will make a sacrifice of shiny yellow stones, as is proper.”
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Web'r...

On the morning of the 4th day <hooray for random encounter rolls!> Web'r sees him. The blade spirits practically coil around the ivory hilt of his cutlass like prehistoric pythons of home. He's middle aged, wearing a cheap cape and a helmet in the shape of an iron top hat. Web'r makes his introductions.

"Good Lords Erebus and Abaia, what is that on your forehead?! And what's wrong with your brow? Oh... you're the one they fished off that wandering iceberg, aren't you? Lords Below you are a frightful specimen. Exactly the kind of chap we need around clubhouse! I'd like to see the Sword Society call us a bunch of poncy has-beens now..."

The man clears his throat.

"I'm Beasley. The boys call me Beastly. I'm with The Bellicose Fellows Local 101. We're sort of a trade union for proper sword-wielders. You don't know what a trade union is, do you? I am also a master of... Eight Laws of the Blade".

Beasly claps Web'r by the arm. "Come with me. Out of curiosity, how many of those "yellow stones" do you have?"

Last edited by Mallus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 am

Bennindus...

Brother Bennindus again seeks out Murmurandamus, high priest of the temple of the Eroded God in the Brewerytown section of the Old Port. "You've got a thousand gold coins? Shit yes I'll lay some enlightenment on you. Let me get you a cold one." The high priest reaches into the Blessed Box of Chilled Beverages, one of the temple's minor, but practical, mysteries.

Later, they sit on the Holiest of Holies, a leather couch that's admittedly seen better days, a few feet behind the Reclining Throne of the Eroded God. The God mumbles something in an ancient tongue, possibly about the weather.

The high priest says, "Bennindus, I've got heavy news for you. You might the chosen one. The Dude. He who dwells in our god's favor while getting some shit done.

I was The Dude, once. It's not all it's cracked up to be. I saw some fucked up things in my day, let me tell you."
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 am

Nameless...

The cabinet-maker turned magician hits the markets on Gallowsbird Street from the Slaughterhouse to Rum Town, looking for pearls to ingest during his Spell of Identification. One of the three human "city watchmen" who ran off after the minotaur collapsed hangs dead from one of the many public gallows lining the dock.

The going rate for River Pearls with the proper thamaturgic properties --size, shape, harmonic convergence-- is 150 GP per.

The going rate for suitable Aster Pearls, which glow slightly, is 50 GP. This luminescence makes them desirable by some, but feared by more. Rumor has it things pulled from the Aster are tainted with evil. Goblins, for instance.

OOC: How many of which does Namless buy? Also, who does he seek training from? There's his old master, Xenophon Doge, but as with most magic users, his apprenticeship didn't end well. The woman who hired Pogsley and Sons is a possibility. He also recalls seeing some very interesting posters around the Blood Eye Tower, written in arcane script, promising tutelage for all "enlistees".

Last edited by Mallus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Leaving the dryads sleeping in the secret nook under his floorboards, Detective Pogsley steps out of Mrs. Funicular's boarding house, straightens his top hat, and casts his bulging eyes down to the pit at the bottom of Incline Street. He thinks of all the friends, relatives, enemies, and lovers below. He thinks of the filth and the degradation. It's not the sort of place you just walk into and out of. No, it's a place that you fall into and then crawl your way out of. And then only if you're lucky.

Gripping his hat tightly to his head, he throws himself down the precipitous slope, tumbling across the crude street, head over heels over head over heels, until he comes at last to a stop, dirty and dizzy and discombobulated, smack dab in the old neighborhood.

He makes his way through the streets, flashing his handsomely crooked smile at all the goblin girls who gaze and giggle. There aren't many third generation goblins like him and fewer still that have accomplished the rise in stature he has.

He makes his way to one of the finest hovels in the whole pit. Fragrant summer weeds grow everywhere from the fresh coat of mud and manure that covers it. Pogsley starts to knock on the door, then catches himself, and instead begins checking the door for traps. He finds three and carefully disarms them before pushing the door open to fall victim to a fourth. A rope tightens around his ankles yanking him into the air to hang upside down over a rather expensive-looking spiked pit. He nods his head, impressed, at the remodeling.

He hears footsteps scampering down the stairs. They're coming for him and he knows it. They're going to cruelly pinch his cheeks with their bony perfumed fingers and gleefully cackle as they extort every gold piece he can scrape together.

His grandmother, Queenie, arrives first, followed closely by his three maiden aunts, Boorgle, Sweendol, and Ketch. They eye him up and squeal. This isn't going to be pleasant, but what else can he do? They're the finest criminals he knows and he's got plenty to learn.

Last edited by gridley on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Prior to his descent, Pogsley will make some inquiries of his contacts in the jewelry business, hoping to find a local buyer for the Aster diamond. He'll be as a discreet as he can be, which of course isn't very discreet at all, and frankly calls into question whether the goblin even knows what the word even means.

[Rolls a 38.]

Last edited by gridley on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

The member 'gridley' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd10' : 3, 8
Back to top Go down
https://theport.forumotion.net
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Mallus wrote:
Web'r...
"I'm Beasley. The boys call me Beastly. I'm with The Bellicose Fellows Local 101. We're sort of a trade union for proper sword-wielders. You don't know what a trade union is, do you? I am also a master of... Eight Laws of the Blade".

Beasly claps Web'r by the arm. "Come with me. Out of curiosity, how many of those "yellow stones" do you have?"

Web'r very willingly allows himself to be towed, but shakes his head at Beasley's words. "I do not have nearly enough fingers," he admits. "Even if I use my toes, as well. It is an honor to meet you, Master Beastly, but...eight laws? Truly? Blade spirits are most unreasonable."
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Pogsley...

gridley wrote:
Leaving the dryads sleeping in the secret nook under his floorboards...
Crumb the Thief is very excited he gets to spend time alone with Emi. "Hurry back and take us to our egg" the dryads say in unison. "It was supposed to hatch years ago. It needs our help!"

gridley wrote:
Pogsley starts to knock on the door, then catches himself, and instead begins checking the door for traps.
Very Happy

gridley wrote:
... a rather expensive-looking spiked pit.
OOC: "Real gold plated tips!"

gridley wrote:
His grandmother, Queenie, arrives first, followed closely by his three maiden aunts, Boorgle, Sweendol, and Ketch. They eye him up and squeal. This isn't going to be pleasant, but what else can he do? They're the finest criminals he knows and he's got plenty to learn.
"Pogsley!" cries Queenie, throwing her arms wide. The straight razor concealed in her left hand is barely visible. When Pogsley doesn't budge she says, "Good boy. What do you want?"

After a mixture of dickering, lies, flattery and threats the goblin settle down to business. Or perhaps that was the business. Regardless, Queenie agrees Pogsley back under her gristly wing and teach him the ways of world, which are "tricks", "theft", and "running away".

Pogsley removes a sack of gold coins from his trousers. Like the goblin saying goes, "If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family". By tradition "it" refers to "money, "a dagger", and "diseases".
_________________________________________________________________________________

Unfortunately for Pogsley, most of his contacts in the jewelry trade are also in the Goblin Pit, or not far above it. When he asks about a suitable buyer, her hears one word over and over, from those willing to talk at all. That word is: monsters! Blood-drinking vampires, fiery demons, silver foreigners who can cut a goblin's soul from his body with a flick of their magic swords. Someone even suggests The Mad Eye of the Aster, who set fire to Rum Town last year during a raid. "He's crazy for those diamonds, I hear".

__________________________________________________________________________________

Four days after the attempt on her life, Dahlia Dash enters Pogsley's office in Black Eye's tavern. She's got half a dozen well-equipped bodyguards in tow. Looking more composed, but dressed in the same clothes, she says, "So tell me about my sister."

Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Mallus wrote:
Pogsley...

Four days after the attempt on her life, Dahlia Dash enters Pogsley's office in Black Eye's tavern. She's got half a dozen well-equipped bodyguards in tow. Looking more composed, but dressed in the same clothes, she says, "So tell me about my sister."

Pogsley orders a pint of bitter swill and asks the lady if she would care for a beverage.

"Ah," says Pogsley, once drinks have been settled. "Me guess you wondering why me call you here?"

He smiles so widely that a few of the mouth flowers extracted from the minotaur spill out from his cheeks and onto the table. Pogsley feigns embarrassment, picks up the teeth and tosses them back into his mouth.

He squints his hooded eyes and reaches across the table, placing his hand on Dahlia Dash's.

"Me sorry to say, your sister got murdered." He pauses long enough to position one of the mouth flowers into a pocket of scar tissue on the inside of his cheek. "Pogsley talk to her ghost. She pretty nice."

Pogsley drains his beer and calls for another. He wipes his mouth with a soft piece of fabric from his pocket, before realizing it's a pair of the dead woman's underwear. He hastily stuffs it back into his pants.

"You probably wondering, 'How she get that way?' Well, Pogsley know!" He taps his fingers on the table as though impatient for himself to get on with it. "Remember those guys who try to kill you here before Pogsley and his friends stop them? Well, there more at your sister's house. They got turned into zombies and ghouls, but we re-kill them for you."

Pogsley is about to mention the rats when he recalls the way they swarmed all over him and almost made him die. He shivers and pees a little, then decides to skip that part of the story.

"Well, we know who they work for. He real bad guy. He am partners with your sister's boyfriend. They want your tiny ladies and try kill both you to get them. Now, I sure you want revenge. Pogsley and his friends kill both of them for... say... 4,000 gold if you want."

While she ponders that, Pogsley tries to smooth out a tear in his top hat from when it fell into the spiked pit.

"Oh, yeah," he says, "You know anything about a special egg?"

Last edited by gridley on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Web'r

Rolzup wrote:
It is an honor to meet you, Master Beastly, but...eight laws? Truly? Blade spirits are most unreasonable."
"If you think the 'blade spirits' are unreasonable, you should see the Guv's Cuckolds once they've got their horns in a twist, or a dozen Stone Island orcs after you've jokingly questioned the gender of their clan totem. What, what..."

Beasley's hand drops to his sword. Ahead, the dock crowds are parting as fight looks to break out. Eight young toughs in natty sharskin leathers carrying longswords are fanning out around a tall half-orc wearing the colors of the Free Maritime Marines.

It's Crixous. The man who drummed Web'r out of the corps. But not before teaching him the 1st and 2nd Laws of the Blade.

Glancing up, Web'r sees an omen: the body of one of the city watch who ran off after Pogsely drugged their bull-headed sergeant. His body swings slightly in a sea breeze heavy with the smell sinful abandon.

Last edited by Mallus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Pogsley...

gridley wrote:
"Me guess you wondering why me call you here?"
Dahlia Dash listens without saying anything. The sides of her mouth crease.

gridley wrote:
Pogsley feigns embarrassment, picks up the teeth and tosses them back into his mouth.
Dahlia blanches slightly. This from a woman her must know her way around recently-harvested eye of newt.

gridley wrote:
"Pogsley talk to her ghost. She pretty nice."
"Has she... moved on?" Dahlia's voice is even, but Pogsley notices her eyes getting watery. Though that could be from the air inside Black Eye's Tavern.

gridley wrote:
He hastily stuffs it back into his pants.
Dahlia doesn't seem to notice.

gridley wrote:
They got turned into zombies and ghouls, but we re-kill them for you."
"Did she kill them? With magic? She never had the heart for the hard stuff." A tear rolls down Dahlia's cheek.

Quote :
"Now, I sure you want revenge. Pogsley and his friends kill both of them for... say... 4,000 gold if you want."
"So you're an assassin, too?" she says with an empty little laugh. "I'll think it over. Sounds pretty good as of right now. Did you find out what they were after? Besides killing the two of us."

Oh, and I don't know anything about a 'special egg'. It that some kind of goblin figure of speech? Do you mean a skull?"
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Mallus wrote:

It's Crixous. The man who drummed Web'r out of the corps. But not before teaching him the 1st and 2nd Laws of the Blade.

Glancing up, Web'r sees an omen: the body of one of the city watch who ran off after Pogsely drugged their bull-headed sergeant. His body swings slightly in a sea breeze heavy with the smell sinful abandon.

Web’r looks up at the hanging man, and to Cruxous, and then back again. He sighs, spits, and draws his cutlass. “There is the man who taught me all that I know,” he explains to Beasley. “And then he made me leave the floating cave, because I almost sent him to sleep with the Sea Spirits. But he gave me this lacy shirt, and this extra eye, and he is my elder. I must now die by his side, or his ghost will come to me each night and whisper terrible things in my ear.”

Raising the sword high, Web’r addresses his next words to the steel. “Blade spirits, I will feed you now. Cut deep, and if I survive the stone will grovel before you tonight. Fail me, and the water will eat you.

“It was very nice to meet you, Beasley. You have been kind, and my ghost will not haunt you.”

Marching forward, Web'r beats the blade of his cutlass against his shield. "It is a good day for someone else to die," he bellows.
Back to top Go down
gridley

gridley

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:14 pm

Mallus wrote:
Pogsley...

"Has she... moved on?" Dahlia's voice is even, but Pogsley notices her eyes getting watery. Though that could be from the air inside Black Eye's Tavern.

"She gone when Pogsley come back next day."

Mallus wrote:
"Did she kill them? With magic? She never had the heart for the hard stuff." A tear rolls down Dahlia's cheek.

"Ummmmmmm... maybe?"

Mallus wrote:
"So you're an assassin, too?" she says with an empty little laugh. "I'll think it over. Sounds pretty good as of right now. Did you find out what they were after? Besides killing the two of us."

"That good. It seem like they not got what they want yet. Might come after you again."

Mallus wrote:
Oh, and I don't know anything about a 'special egg'. It that some kind of goblin figure of speech? Do you mean a skull?"

"Might be egg, might be skull. Me think they want it. You know where it is?"
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Web'r

Rolzup wrote:
I must now die by his side, or his ghost will come to me each night and whisper terrible things in my ear.”
"Normally I would join you" Beastly says. "If for no other reason than eight on one is damn unsportsmanlike. But you see the Maritime Marines and the Bellicose Fellows are competitors. Then again, we're no friends of the Shark League, either. Hrmmm". Beastly hesitates, keeping his hand on his sword.

Rolzup wrote:
Cut deep, and if I survive the stone will grovel before you tonight. Fail me, and the water will eat you.
As always, silence is the blade's only reply.

Quote :
"It is a good day for someone else to die," he bellows.
That gets their attention. "By the Eight Squid-Headed Evils, that's one ugly sot. Look at all the tin e's wearin. We could hark it for a fortune. It he part orc?"

"That's no orc" shouts Myrmidon Crixous. "It's a murderous cannibal savage and he's on my side today! Good to see you, Web'r! Dibs on their eyes." The half-orc puts an arm through his buckler and draws an iron-banded belaying pin. "For once, I'm glad you're armored like a landlubber, Web'r. All that weight in steel may come in handy."

The Shark League lads don't back down. Weapons are drawn. The city watch, as usual, is nowhere to been seen.

OOC: roll init!

Last edited by Mallus on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Pogsley...

gridley wrote:
"She gone when Pogsley come back next day."
"That's a relief. Death is... complicated here, especially for one of us, and I couldn't afford to pay both a priest to exorcise Rose's spirit and you to murder her killers."

gridley wrote:
It seem like they not got what they want yet. Might come after you again."
"I'm prepared now. I have a few tricks up my sleeve. One of them is colloquially known as fireball."

gridley wrote:
"Might be egg, might be skull. Me think they want it. You know where it is?"
"Honestly, I have no idea what it is, let alone where it is. If I hear anything, I'll let you know. You do likewise, okay?" Dahlia braces, as if unwilling to say what's coming next. "Look, I want you to do it. Avenge Rose. I can you give you 1000 gold today, 500 by the end of the week. Then the rest after it's done. I can't raise the money any faster.

"You could kill them slowly. Or would that be extra?"

Last edited by Mallus on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

Mallus wrote:

"That's no orc" shouts Myrmidon Crixous. "It's a murderous cannibal savage and he's on my side today! Good to see you, Web'r! Dibs on their eyes." The half-orc puts an arm through his buckler and draws an iron-banded belaying pin. "For once, I'm glad you're armored like a landlubber, Web'r. All that weight in steel may come in handy."

"I am no cannibal," Web'r protests, lowering his sword a fraction. "I would never eat the flesh of one of the True People. Especially since I seem to be the last remaining. But these?"

He spits at the attackers.

"I would eat their livers, were I hungry. Their ghosts would be weak and ineffectual things."

OOC: Init: 1

What's the area like? Are we on the docks proper, and if so, how far from the water?

Last edited by Rolzup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

The member 'Rolzup' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd6' : 1
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

Web'r...

Rolzup wrote:
What's the area like? Are we on the docks proper, and if so, how far from the water?[/i]
You're out on one of the wooden docks. You and Crixous are in the middle of dock, the water's a bit over 10ft away on either side. Four of the Shark lads are drawing longswords, four are spreading out and readying darts and daggers.

"Oy I smell blood in de water. Have at 'em!"

Crixous is slow to react. He looks surprised this is coming to blows. Web'r trundles over to protect him, losing the jump on their assailants. Seconds later, swords flash, projectiles fly, and stevedores curse, drop loads, and dive for cover.

Crixous and Web'r each have 2 swordsmen on them, and 2 Shark lads hurling missiles.

Crixous takes a hit from a sword, two flying daggers, and a big dart for 15 damage.

Web'r armor easily absorbs the sword blows aimed at him, but 2 pesky darts find weak spots, and 1 dagger hits him smack in his bony brow for 13 damage.

Last edited by Mallus on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 am

The member 'Mallus' has done the following action : Dice Roller

'd6' : 4
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:59 am

rolling - attacks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:59 am

'd20' : 14, 11, 9, 15, 14, 12, 11, 4, 17, 4, 12, 20, 11, 2, 17, 8, 4, 17
Back to top Go down
Mallus

Mallus

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 pm

rolling - damage
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 pm

#1 'd8' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4, 1

#3 'd6' : 2

#4 'd4' : 1

#5 'd6' : 2, 4
Back to top Go down
Rolzup

Rolzup

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Web'r grunts with pain, but holds his ground. "Strike with the pointy end," he rumbles, suiting actions to words (15 to-hit, 13 damage), and moves to stand back-to-back with Cruxous.

"I only rarely stab myself now," he says over his shoulder. "You taught me well."

(18 HP left.)

Last edited by Rolzup on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for learning.   Looking for learning. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for learning.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Port :: The Game Itself :: Tales-
Jump to: